“Great Location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed here several times while visiting Nashville. We haven't found a hotel that has a better location for visiting the bars on Broadway. The rooms have been recently renovated. The service from the front desk to the Starbucks to the Bridge Bar was excellent!

Room Tip: We upgraded to a king deluxe corner room for an extra $30. It was a good deal.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (610)
Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Dan Popp was extremely helpful and friendly. He is an employee of the hotel and gave us excellent advise regarding which restaurants to dine at and what activities to do while we were in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Bluebell pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Great conference this year hotel very very nice love the Peewee Herman pillows
Great staff on the front desk Kelsey was great with my check in.and Lp officer Miller suggestion to the bridge was right on the money.Thank Justin really need that good time after that bad travel day.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Johnson City, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This hotel is in a great location -- the perfect spot for our mid-week getaway! We only had a couple of nights to spend in Nashville so we wanted a hotel close to all the downtown spots we wanted to visit. Bridgestone Arena, many restaurants, and honky tonks are within easy walking distance. Hotel staff were friendly and efficient during the check-in/check-out procedures. We didn't encounter any problems with elevator wait time. The room decor was modern and tasteful. The beds were not the most comfortable I've slept in, but were sufficient. We were on the 9th floor so our view wasn't that great, but I'm sure the upper floors offer some spectacular views!

I'm giving this hotel a 4 instead of a 5 for 2 reasons: 1) The bathroom shower curtain had a large, black smudge on it when we arrived. 2) Housekeeping arrived early in the morning -- I think it was before 8:30. My husband had stepped out of the room and I was trying to get ready. I called through the door and asked her to come back later. She said okay, but came back within 5 minutes and knocked again. I called through the door again and told her I needed her to come back later. My husband then saw her waiting out in the hallway and told her it would be at least an hour. I understand that this is a large hotel and that housekeeping must start cleaning rooms early. However, we were traveling for leisure -- not business -- and wanted to sleep in and take our time before heading out the door to explore the city. I have never stayed at any other hotel where housekeeping knocked on the door that early in the morning. This was not even enough time to allow us both to shower and get ready. This was a minor annoyance and wouldn't discourage me from staying at the hotel in the future... but I will make sure to put up the "privacy" sign to hopefully discourage from being disturbed early again.

If you don't want to pay for valet parking, you can self-park in the garage across the street for only $10 per day. You can enter the hotel from the 4th floor and walk right in to the bridge lounge.

Overall, I highly enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to others. If you're looking for a hotel in a great location close to the downtown attractions, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank haley614
Wayne City, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

We are Platinum Elite IHG card holders, so we used some of our many points to stay here. So glad my husband picked this hotel for our stay! This hotel was perfect for our weekend getaway. Our King suite was well furnished and super clean! The bed was extra comfy, just how we like it!! The view from our room was amazing! It's within walking distance to the strip which we liked. The service was great. Overall a wonderful place to stay! Will stay here again when in the area!!

Room Tip: Any room on the 23rd floor has a wonderful view!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great Hotel! I have been staying there 12 years for CRS. Everyone is so accomodating and friendly. Our company buys at least a dozen rooms and Suite. I have never had a problem that could not be fixed. Even after a stay, they make sure that everything was to our liking.

Room Tip: Make sure that you check with hotel that when stay is during a convention, hotel room should not b...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

on a cold March night, while on a business trip... I ended my evening with a night cap in the lounge and was very impressed with the service I received from Ainsley. Friendly and professional... great service. The decor and view from the lounge was also very pleasant...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business