“Great staff!”

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Ranked #12 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights while at the conference, and had great experiences with the staff. I had to print some materials at the business center one morning, and the staff member was impeccably polite and even gave me free printing. Later on that night I requested a set of cutlery from room service for dinner, and when it never came and I called to complain, they delivered a set of cutlery AND a free slice of chocolate cake as an apology. Great experience overall.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Happy Easter weekend and thank you for taking the time to post great experiences while staying at The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. Thank you for recognizing our staff for their exception service and for allowing us the opportunity host your stay while visiting Music City. I will be sharing your positive comments with our entire staff while personally thanking them for providing you while exceptional service. I hope your future plans include a return trip to Nashville, and please let us know how we may assist.

Director of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (3,002)

Reviewed 15 April 2014

in the heart of downtown nashville, this is a very nice property. staff is friendly and helpful. rooms are nice, clean, and comfortable. neat little bar located one level up that actually hangs across the street. easy walking distance to anything that is downtown. restaurant is decent - good place for breakfast. would gladly stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Good day and thank you for taking your time to share your recent experiences while staying at our hotel. It appears that we were able to exceed your expectations with our service, product and location. I hope this will not be your last visit to Nashville, and welcome the opportunity to assist in any way possible. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I just stayed here this past weekend for my bachelorette party. the hotel was perfect... we are in our late 20's-early 30's so we wanted a classy hotel where we could enjoy ourselves,... the Renaissance is gorgeous, clean, friendly, and ideal location to Broadway. There was a Starbucks in the lobby, a pool with a lounge deck, extremely helpful staff. The hotel was very busy due to a conference but we never felt it was crowded. we felt safe and very relaxed and pleased during our stay. The Beds were very comfortable, the rooms were very clean, great view of the city, nice breakfast on site (if you wanted to sit and eat). We were able to walk to Broadway where all the stores, bars, and restaurants are. I can't say enough about this place. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and next time i am in nashville i will 100% stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

WOW! Sounds like you had a great weekend celebrating in Nashville. Thanks so much for including The Renaissance Nashville Hotel as your choice of hotels to visit. Our hotel offers something for everyone, while being right in the heart of downtown Nashville, which is convenient to all nightlife activities. Thank you for taking the time to share these postive comments and I will share them with our entire team. Have a great Easter weekend!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel is centrally located. The layout is a little odd and the first floor lobby is relatively small for such a large hotel. However, the rooms are nice sized and nicely decorated. The food is OK, perhaps a little pricey for what is basic hotel food. The staff are unfailingly nice--friendly and helpful. The hotel is very suitable for a meeting, with abundant meeting rooms. Overall a very good choice in Nashville.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Good day, and thank you for posting your recent comments. We truly appreciate you being our guest and appreciate all your feedback. The hotel just completed a total guest room renovation and I was excited to hear that you enjoyed your guest room experience. We have a great location in downtown Nashville, and it sounds like you took advantage of discovering some of of the local sip and savor hot spots. Thank you again for your business and I hope you return soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Nice change for the NCAA. The Renaissance Nashville is a nice hotel with a great location. Its just three blocks off Broadway. Great lithe hideaway bar on the lobby.Met LP Ken Miller Big Dude know a lot about Hoop. right on target on his prediction.So here my part of the deal. YOU was RIGHT. Hope to be back that way again soon.

GO ESPN NATION

Room Tip: If you there to party get a room facing Broadway.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hello and thanks for being our guest during the recent NCAA Womens Final Four. It was an honor to host this big time event and it sounds like you truly enjoyed your visit. In addition, I was thrilled to hear that Ken was able to provide some great recommendations to some local hot spots. He is a true professional and an exceptional Ambassador for our hotel. Thank you for your positive feedback and it will be shared with our entire team. Hope to see you back in Nashville soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Let's me commend Ken, the 6'10" Security guard he was EXCEPTIONAL! He was friendly and helpful. He assisted my friend, who was physically challenged, get to the elevator. While I recognize this is not his responsible, his actions made us feel more secure while only taking a couple of minutes of his time. This type behavior of your employees will make me reccomend this establishment to friends visiting the "Music City".

Please thank Ken for us.

Room Tip: Don't look for a place to hang your towel, it doesn't exist Our room was well maintained. P...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking your time to personally recognize Ken's efforts, while being our guest at The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. He is certainly one of our outstanding Ambassadors, and I appreciate your kind words, which I will be sharing with him. Please let me know if I can further assist you and I look forward to your return visit to Nashville.
Have a great weekend!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The Renaissance Nashville is a nice hotel with a great location. Its just three blocks off Broadway. From many of the rooms in the hotel you can actually see the strip. At first I thought this was great touch, but come 12am I was not as amused. My room overlooked Broadway and from the various bars and clubs the music blasted all the way through my hotel window. It was annoying, but I also know that comes with the territory.
Overall the hotel is very nice. The rooms have been updated and are super nice. I would highly suggest this hotel for its location and plush rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ChicagoAly

Hello and thank you for your recent Trip Advisor post. It sounds like you enjoyed your visit to The Renaissance Nashville Hotel, and in particular our prime location to all downtown nightlife. Please let me aplogize for anyone late night noise from the strip that may have disturbed you. At times, the music can be heard from a distance. Please let us know if we can further assist you and thank you again for being our guest!