“Great Service!!”

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Ranked #12 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Get to that third floor bar. But only if Laura is working. She's the absolute best. Go Blue!!! Plus. My room is swell. And what a view. Staff are friendly and nice from leaving the cab to grabbing a cocktail. Thumbs up.

• Stayed: June 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (2,981)

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The experience was unrivaled , laura at the bar was courteous and professional. One of the best spots in Nashville. I enjoyed my stay and hope to return. It was a great trip. I highly suggest a trip to music city

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This bar is amazing, probably the best in Nashville, if not the best in America. Best service, and hospitality. If you're looking for a fantastic experience in country's capital, look no further. Puts all other bars to shame

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed here last week and was overall pleased.

Let me get the negatives out of the way first. The design staff gets a flunking grade. Toilet paper placement is in an awkward location. Towel rack placement is also awkward as it is located in the shower. And, I'm not sure what the design staff was thinking when deciding the cool looking 'uncomfortable' chair for the room. Bad choice...

Location-Location-Location... it couldn't have been better located. There is so much to see and do within walking distance, perfectly located for the purpose behind my visit. My room was higher than the 20th level and I had a great view of the City. My room was clean and properly stocked with necessities. A big 'shout out' of appreciation to the housekeeping staff--you ROCK!!!

I had three meals at the Commerce Street Grille, one for breakfast and two for appetizers and cocktails. The wait staff was less than personable when I had breakfast and the meal was overpriced. My two evening contacts were much better. The first was the day I arrived, after a long tiring day of traveling. 'Justin' was my server, excellent service and made fantastic margarita. The second evening contact 'Nicole" was my server. I ordered a margarita that evening as well. I told her that 'Justin' had made one my earlier visit. Although 'Justin' helped with my margarita order on my second visit--the bartender didn't quite get the same results as 'Justin.' KUDOS to 'Justin' & 'Nicole' ... you two were attentive to my needs as a customer and fun. :-)

Oh, and a BONUS for this Renaissance location--there is a Starbucks on the main level of the Hotel.

Overall, great experience. Thank you Renaissance Staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Nice lobby and very nice room. The ice-water in the lobby with fruit in it was a very nice touch on a day when the temperatures was in the mid 90's. The location is excellent with the bars only a block away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful, close to everything within walking distance. Top notch from beginning to end of stay. Chris with valet was friendly & prompt. I never had to wait for my car. Chelsea at the front desk was SOOO helpful accommodating my "special" requests. Bell service was excellent & pointed out locations that could be seen from our room on the 22nd floor. Excellent view, I never closed the curtains, fell asleep every night to the city skyline. I do wish there was more drawer space but I guess people don't stay 9 days often. Josephine & her crew kept the room fresh & stocked. Andrew with Navigator concierge...thank you I felt like we got special treatment made the last few days of the 9 days I was there awesome. The club lounge on the 24th floor was superb. Eating appetizers, drinking a Pepsi, while watching the sunset with a perfect view of the state capital, not something you do everyday but I did for several. Deborah and Lea was the sweetest made us feel like family. Lea even helped with a chocolate stain on a toy for my daughter. The pool and whirlpool hit the spot!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank WTennesseean
Reviewed 21 June 2014

It's hard to believe that we have stayed there 9 consecutive years during CMA Music Fest, and all because of Judy in the Bridge Bar. There is also Claudette and Justin that make the Bridge Bar the friendliest place to be. After that many visits, I can't forget Corega in the restaurant for breakfast with her morning hugs. On this visit our maid was Tham and could not speak more highly of how the room was kept. Speaking of the room. they have been remodeled and are wonderful (in room frig and the decor typifies Music City); spent the first couple of minutes taking pictures since we were so impressed. Of course, our stay would not be what it has been without spending time with Mark G., who always seems to find time to make sure everything is great. Thanks to the entire staff, this will be our only destination in Nashville.

Room Tip: Depending on the time of year, we prefer a room facing Broadway.