Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
3,051 results
All reviewsbridge barcommerce streetgreat locationloss preventionbridgestone arenaconvention centerthe concierge loungewithin walking distancecorner roomhigh floorthird floorhonky tonkscountry music hall of fameheart of downtownvalet parkingtwo blocksmusic city center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great Accomodations, Great Service, great location. I have stayed at this hotel many times the last few years for both business and pleasure. This last time I stayed for pleasure for 4 nights with my family and the stay was excellent as always. The location for Nashville is perfect. Close to the business center of downtown and very close to the bars and restaurants to listen to all the great music. I am always impressed with the management of this property as there always seems to be a manager or two always greeting you when you come into the front lobby. All the employees from the bell hops, front desk personal, and valet parking attendants always provide the "extra smile and is there anything we can help you with". The restaurant service is excellent as is the bar on the 3rd floor. I have concierge access and I must say this last time the service was really great! The hotel had to move the concierge service to the 3rd floor conference room due to the large amount of people using the concierge access. The staff made sure that there was always plenty of food, drinks and tables available. They continually went the extra mile in cleaning up the tables and providing excellent customer service to everyone (including some difficult to please guests). What a great staff they have! Normally I have never written about my good experiences that I have had at this hotel, but this particular trip they really outdid themselves. Obviously management takes great pride in providing great customer service and very good accomodations. It is the best place to stay in Nashville for location, accomodations and customer service. I would definitely recommend it for either business or personal visits.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Thank you by making this trip a success the food is amazing there is a lot of nice people if they see you struggling they will have a mini heart attack and come help you at they very second. All I want to say is think you.

Room Tip: Go to the renaissance the best hotel out there
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at the Renaissance while I was in town for a conference. It it located downtown, walking distance to countelss restaurants, clubs, etc. The hotel was very clean, nice lobby, nice rooms, had a Starbucks which is always a plus. The bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to get up. I had to cut my visit short due to catching some type of stomach bug. When I went to check out, the lady who helped me at the front desk was so nice. She left and came back with some bottles of ginger ale to drink and some soda crackers to eat as well. How thoughtful! I felt horrible, and a guesture like that just made me feel really good. I usually try to stay at Marriott brand hotels when I can because they are consistenly clean and friendly, and this one was not exception. Thanks for the special treatment, the ginger ale and crackers helped!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had a particularly good experience with Sadiya, one of the maids. While she cleaned our room, we discussed Nashville, She had many excellent suggestions for dining and entertainment. Of course, the entire staff did a perfect job keeping our room clean. Sadjya went out of her way to make certain our room was fully stocked with the latest visitor magazines.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here for a conference in June and was impressed by the service, rooms, location and eateries. The hotel is right across the street from the Bridgestone Arena and around the corner from more live entertainment than you'll ever be able to see! A great place to stay in Nashville!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business