- Location is great and minutes away from Broadway
- Check in quick and easy
- Greeted by no less than 5 people
- Room was updated and clean
- Parking additional $35 a day. Park across the street for $10.00 a day
- $250 a night and no wifi?
- Location is great, but associated noise isn't so great at 11:00p.m. Noise comes through clearly.
Overall, hotel delivered on providing a good location and comfortable nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Nashville Hotel is a perfect destination for those looking to stay in the heart of downtown Nashville, Tenn. Discover hidden gems within the hotel, including newly renovated rooms, elevators and indoor pool, fitness center, live music at the Bridge Lounge, and local eats at the Commerce Street Grille. Our Navigators can assist with sightseeing plans or point you to Bridgestone Arena and Nissan Stadium formerly LP Field, both within walking distance. Plan your meeting or event with us, too! Our convenient attached meeting space options including 30,000 feet of newly acquired space. Book a meeting with us and receive personal Marriott Rewards bonuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Nashville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Nashville
- Nashville Renaissance