“Pretty good hotel!”

Ranked #74 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Blue Mound, Il
“Pretty good hotel!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I don't like to spend a lot of money, so this hotel was right up our alley! It was clean, employees were friendly, price was very very reasonable, breakfast was pretty darn good and its location was handy to all the locations we visited! No complaints! Next time we come back to Nashville, we'll stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank aunttara
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our complimentary, full, hot breakfast buffet. Our proximity to downtown and all of the Gaylord attractions is ideal too.

We appreciate your choosing the Nashville Airport Residence Inn. We hope to serve you again the next time you come to the Music City.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Simi Valley, California
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This property is no exception. Stayed here on business for 5 nights. Check in was flawless, room was clean, my biggest concern always. Housekeeping was excellent. Rooms are dated and definitely need renovation to begin as soon as possible. Although the room is dated, I must say, the couch was new and that was nice a some of these RI's have old couches but not this one.
Breakfast had the usual "processed scrambled eggs" that are not good and in room coffee is horrible as ALL hotels offer but overall I would stay here again when in Nashville.

Room Tip: Always upstairs is best so you don't have stomping above.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Memphis
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Stayed here for a weekend in May with my wife and two young girls. The 2 bedroom suite was spacious and clean. The property was nice, and all the staff very friendly and helpful. The morning breakfast room was pretty crowded, but the hostesses kept the buffet full. It's a good location...close to the Opryland Mall, and not far from downtown. Would definintely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This hotel was chosen by me for a 6 week long stay for my husband and some of his employees who were there from out of town. I chose the place mainly because of their website photos and because they had an outdoor pool, tennis court, basketball goal, and an area outside where you could grill out and unwind after a long work day. I spent several weekends here with my husband and for the most part found it enjoyable. I will address the "for the most part" now. My husband was in a bottom floor unit with a unit above him. Whenever the people upstairs moved around the room you could hear it. It wasn't that the people were running and jumping around, it was just normal moving around but it was really lound coming through the ceiling. The sounds woke me up multiple times and multiple days. Coworkers of my husband said the same thing about their bottom floor units as well. The enjoyable parts were the room itself. It was like a mini apartment with a kitchen area, fireplace, and seperate bathroom area. The room my husband was in was always clean and the sheets and towels were changed regularly. The housekeeping staff seemed to work from sun up to sun down, always doing a great job. The grounds were kept neat and clean and the front desk staff were all very helpful. The pool was a decent size and there were plenty of lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas available. They also provided towels out at the pool. The hotel offered exercise equipment and laundry facilities. A free breakfast was available daily and Monday through Wednesday they provided a free dinner. I never was there for the dinners but my husband said the dinners were just ok. The hotel is close to the airport and to the Opryland Hotel and Opry Mills Mall. Downtown Nashville is just a short drive. All in all, I think this is a really good choice for the long term stay.

Room Tip: Bottom floor units are nice but if someone is staying above you, you will hear them walking around...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at the Nashville Airport Residence Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you made full use of our pool, tennis court, basketball goal, and grill area. It is nice to have an opportunity to unwind outside after a long work day. It is great to know how much you appreciated our extra-large suites. Our rooms live very well.

We hope to serve you the next time your travels bring you to Music City.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I booked this hotel using my points (stayed for 2 nights, 7/23-7/25/2013) and we were given a room next to the pool which was pretty noisy during the day. When I booked, I requested to be on a higher floor and I normally get it but not this time. This Residence Inn is probably one of the oldest (the other one is in Denver) we have ever stayed in. Our room was just okay. Breakfast was good and we went for 1 night for the social hour which was good. Staff was friendly and do
a good job. Location is good.
We always stay at Marriott hotels every time we travel but not too happy with this one. I feel that they charge a lot of points for this hotel, it should only be a category 3 instead of a 4. We
will try a different Marriott hotel next time we pass Nashville.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 27 July 2013
Thank you for taking your time to share your comments. I'm sorry to hear that you were bothered by noise from the pool. If we would have known, we could have moved you to a quieter location. It is good to know that you found our staff to be friendly and thought our breakfast food tasted really good.

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn at Nashville Airport. We hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to Music City.
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Great location, friendly staff! Checked in late and had trouble finding a parking spot, since the inn was full. we just had one night's stuff so we parked and took a little hike from the total opposite side of the complex. Reserved through Marriott and thought we were getting king beds, but they were actually queen size. Super quiet & restful. Tons of space in the 2 bedroom 2 bath with pullout sofa.

Note: they have a breakfast buffet but it ends at 8:30 on weekdays which is kind of early for the "vacation" mindset! Decide the night before if you want to get up for it!

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your comments.

I appreciated hearing about how convenient our location is to Downtown Nashville and the Opry Mills Mall.

Thank you for choosing the Nashville Airport Residence Inn. We hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to the Music City
Omaha
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We just got back from our stay at the Residence Inn. We truly enjoyed everything about the Hotel. It was one of the older Residence Inns but was still kept up nicely and very clean. You can't beat the room size and the value with any other hotel in the area. We ate the breakfast one morning and enjoyed the pool one afternoon. It was nice and close by the Opry, Malls and also was a quick ride to the downtown sites. Also walking distance to the Waffle House next door - Yum Yum!
The only negative was if you are one of those people who want maid service early each day, you will have to be prepared to wait. Our room wasn't serviced until late afternoon each day. We could have gone without any maid service so that wasn't any problem for us.

Everyone at the hotel went above and beyond what was necessary to help make our stay enjoyable. They were all very wonderful people!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family