“Great View Of The City”

Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown
Ranked #31 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton for our anniversary. It was GREAT. We had a prefect view of the city, it was around the corner from all restaurants and nightlife, and the hotel was very clean and comfortable . Everyone at the hotel was very nice and attentive.

2  Thank AlmedaB
Casey B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your anniversary with us! Please come back next year and stay again!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

What can you expect when you stay at the Sheraton hotel? A wonderful stay! I've been in Nashville for so many times, and my stay at the Sheraton coulnd't be better. When you enter the hotel the first impression is "Wow", because the lobby is so incredible with two panoramic elevators, luxury decorated. And after a long flight from Brazil, all I wanted was a good bed and bathroom, and this hotels offers more than that: offers you a perfect room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback. We are very excited about our new look! Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at the hotel over a weekend. We had an quick and easy check in. The hotel was very clean and staff was very nice and friendly. The only tip I would mention is for some reason self parking is more expensive at $35/day vs valet at $30/ day. I though that was odd. The hotel was well located and we were able to walk everywhere we went. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KYTravelista

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Ok my gf booked the room for the weekend for 150. After reading the reviews I was a little nerves about the construction that might be going on. That was not the case the remodeling was finished with all white interior and wood trimming, the pool was nice and workout area. You will have to pay $38 to self park and $35 for valet room service is high. And you have to pay 14.95 for internet But when you are in a downtown city you can expect to pay more for things. Rooms was clean nice white and gray and they could have Added a mini frig they had enough space in the room. Great front desk service. I ask for the highest room available for us. 12th floor super happy

Room Tip: Want a high good view just ask for it. Paid wifi all ways suck. Most cabbies don't know shss...
1  Thank Aaron C

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took advantage of our multiple amenities!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The Sheraton Downtown was my hotel for a recent conference and admittedly it wasn't my first preference as I was looking for something closer to Music City Centre.
Nevertheless it proved more than adequate. The location was fine, no more than a five minute walk from Broadway and maybe 10 minutes from Music City Centre (albeit up hill on the way home). Overall it was sufficiently out of the way to be in a quiet part of town, but not too far to be a hindrance. The free shuttle was a godsend on more than a few occasions and my room was quiet and plenty big enough.
I did find the $14.95 charge for wifi a bit steep though it was free in the lobby and bar, which proved handy.
The hotel was welcoming, the service from the staff fantastic throughout and I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! I am glad you were able to take advantage of our shuttle. Please come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed for 5 nights while attending a convention at Music City. Staff were all great, I checked in after a very long journey from Sydney and as SPG gold was upgraded to the top floor. Had access to the exec lounge which served a nice breakfast and had canapes/ drinks for a few hours each evening.
My room was spacious, renovated and I liked the new design. Didn't hear any noise from other guests, which was nice (there a re a lot of bachelorette parties in this town!), but the air conditioning was about the loudest I've ever heard in a hotel.
The Sheraton is a few blocks away from the action on Broadway and Second Ave, but it is not far to walk and there is a free shuttle. The setting across the road form the capitol building is actually pretty nice.

Room Tip: You want a "capitol view room". Otherwise beware in summer as 2 sides of the hotel get a l...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Casey B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the club lounge! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We wanted to stay here because of how close it was to downtown, plus, I love starwood hotels and like to collect the points. The hotel was really nice and the rooms were nice. The decor was great and overall, added to our stay in Nashville- great property. I have a beef though- we were trying to book the next half of our vacation, and really needed wifi, and they refused to comp us. I have a huge problem with hotels that are 4 star and do not give free internet. I stay at best westerns for 1/2 the price that have free wifi. It's the first time I've ever stayed at a 4+ star hotel where when I've asked for wifi they've denied it. I stay at starwood properties a lot (also travel for work), and paying for internet really annoys me, especially if you are staying for more than one night like we were. It's the little things that make you feel like you are at home, and wifi access is one of them.

Room Tip: Try to stay at a room away from the elevators. There are a lot of parties happening usually, and th...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We will take your comments into consideration when considering updating our wifi policy. We do have free wifi in our lounge and lobby area for your enjoyment.