“Delightful Meal”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had a delicious steak and really enjoyed the atmosphere and service. I also enjoy my dining experiences at Ruby Tuesday Restaurants in Florida, North Carolina and Georgia.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We eat here quite often when we want a Ruby relaxing evening. The bar and salad bar are always the same great quality. Some of the staff changes often but we always receive wonderful food and service.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We enjoy eating here because it's quit and enjoyable. The food is always great too. The service is outstanding also.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

On our way back north from South Carolina, we stopped because we had a good experience two years earlier. Just as good this time as last. Service is fast and friendly and server checks with you regularly. My wife had pasta and I had steak. The chain has a large menu of roadhouse, regular and healthy choice items.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 29 September 2013

On our way home we stopped here for an early dinner, very few people but it was early, we was greeted at the door and showed our booth, a very nice young man came and greeted us and took our drinking order, very fast service and I noticed he ad other tables to sever. What we ordered came fast. The place was clean, food was great and the waiter was great.