“Small town, limited options”
Review of New China Buffet - CLOSED

New China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: (423) 623-6188
Description: (423) 623-6188
Vidor, Texas
“Small town, limited options”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have had great Chinese at other places before and this is no were close, I would like to see a change on the buffet cause it is the same thing every time we go, sometimes the Buffett is empty and the food is dry, gooey, and not what you expect. Has a good taste sometimes. I have tried the salmon and it was just to dry to finish. When they do get busy expect to sit and wait for them to fill the buffet back up. I know we sat and waited a hour for fresh food and left and went and got a burger instead. Other than that the staff is friendly.

• Visited March 2014

Cosby, Tennessee, United States
“We Love New China Buffet”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Mike & I; very much enjoy dining at New China Buffet,The food is very good,The staff is friendly and attentive.We enjoy visiting there often

• Visited July 2013
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Small Town; Small Crowd”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Okay, so perhaps I'm too critical? About half the buffet pans were empty. Who knows? Maybe there was good stuff there. You have to use your imagination.

Egg rolls are not supposed to be sticky / chewy like bubble gum, or is it just me?

$10 a pop for dinner. I suggest the steak house down the road - or even Wendy's or Burger King.

• Visited May 2013
Cosby, Tennessee, United States
“We enjoy Chinese Foods”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We enjoy having a meal at New China Buffet,good food,just wished there was no MSG in it because it bothers my husband so much......

Visited February 2013
Newport, Tennessee
“good for only local chinnese resteraunt”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

buffet rather limited, food clean but only average in quality and verrity had susi bar but not to be recomended not labeled and very bland

Visited August 2012