“Okay chinese food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Description: (423) 623-6188
Lake Wales, Florida
“Okay chinese food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My family and I visited the New China buffet on the 24th of June at approx. 11:30 A.M. The place was clean and well stocked I had a lot of sushi that was pretty good. I ate California rolls which were very tasty. I had the sushi with rice with the shrimp on top and most others except the rolls with cream cheese. The sushi I ate was as good as anywhere. The selection was okay but they did not have the small bowls for soy sauce. I asked the waitress for a soy sauce bowl and she returned with a ice cream bowl. I do not think she spoke good English but I like a Chinese waitress or waiter at a Chinese restaurant. Our waitress was attentive and friendly.

Everyone in my party seemed happy with the place and left happy that we ate there. The bathrooms could have been cleaned and maintained better. I shall return!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not bad but not recommended”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

As a resident of Newport I tend to dine at the local restaurants upon occasion. I also encourage tourism here this is why I review places around here. Although the food tastes good they don't have a wide selection and barely keep anything it on the food bars and when asked to bring out more food I got the food with a side of frustration. I personally do not recommend this restaurant for a visiting family dining out. There are many other places scattered around town besides fast food and don't worry if you desire Asian food with...Osaka's is on the other side of town.

Morristown, Tennessee
“Delicious and Clean!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

It is a nice place for party and family to go! The price is cheap and food taste delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited April 2014
Vidor, Texas
“Small town, limited options”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have had great Chinese at other places before and this is no were close, I would like to see a change on the buffet cause it is the same thing every time we go, sometimes the Buffett is empty and the food is dry, gooey, and not what you expect. Has a good taste sometimes. I have tried the salmon and it was just to dry to finish. When they do get busy expect to sit and wait for them to fill the buffet back up. I know we sat and waited a hour for fresh food and left and went and got a burger instead. Other than that the staff is friendly.

• Visited March 2014
Cosby, Tennessee, United States
“We Love New China Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

Mike & I; very much enjoy dining at New China Buffet,The food is very good,The staff is friendly and attentive.We enjoy visiting there often

• Visited July 2013