“Wonderful Place”
Review of Grill 73

Grill 73
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American, Russian
Description: American - Russian Cuisine Eat In or Carry Out Tuesday - Saturday: 11 am - 8 pm Sunday: 11 am - 3 pm Do you have a dinner to plan and nowhere to go? Do you need a place to go for a family outing? Need a place for a private dinner? Planning to host or throw a party? Or do you not ever have enough time to prepare for a party or event? Call Val for reservations or to schedule a catered meal.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a wonderful place to eat, it takes you away from the the hamburgers and fries to a wonderful meal, but I think it's out of the way and when we think of going out we forget about the Grill. Let them tell you about there past.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I thouroughly enjoyed dining at grill 73, the service and genuine attitude makes the visit worth while, let alone the delightfully crafted russian /american food!

1  Thank -carefreetravelss
Reviewed 18 July 2014

If your from the area or travelling through and want a change from the normal eating, You must give Grill 73 a go. They have a great mix of Russian and American food. Kids can eat the burgers while the adults can enjoy the Russian dishes. You will not be disapointed, as this establishment has some great wood and stone workmanship that is topped by the food. Do not miss out.

1  Thank 94tireman13
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

My wife I and were with some friends going to a conference in Newport and were looking for a place to eat. I checked my mobile trip advisor and found this to be the #1 place in Newport. With that we ventured in. It didn't look like much but once we got in determined we had found a little gem. This authentic Russian food was amazing and the value was excellent. The owners were very friendly and eager to let us ask our visitor questions. Def a "will return" restaurant!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

As always, the 'Grill 73' has to be one of my favorite places to get away from the tourist trap in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. The food/meal is always served with a friendly smile. It's a great feeling to be welcome into both the owners' restaurant. I have never heard of Stuff Cabbage Rolls made with chicken (being of German decent) but please don't tell my grandmother; the ones made here at the Grill 73 have to be the best. And the folks from Pennsylvania, the "Pigs-in-a-Blanket" are different in these parts....you must ask for Cabbage Rolls. The person I was with had the Cheeseburger and fries (they don't like chicken, veal or fish) and stated it was the best beef they have had in a long time. Not only is the food wonderful, it is served clean....not just thrown on a plate. You can tell the person in the kitchen takes "PRIDE" in what they serve. Again, THANK YOU for another WONDERFUL meal.

Been to Grill 73? Share your experiences!