“Satisfied Tourists”

Brooklyn pizza company
Ranked #31 of 64 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My husband and I were staying at the resort up the road and were looking for something to pick up and enjoy at the hotel. Our pizza was ready in 20 minutes after we called, and was absolutely delicious! Big NY style slices, and they made it 1/2 and 1/2 so we both got what we wanted. Recommended for a cheap and good meal.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

They will make your pie any way you want it. Neat pizza place with other foods. Have only eaten the pizza. The large is a monster!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Ordered stuffed pizza delivered waited almost hour and a half , Was right next door? Wasn't stuffed but was good. They offered to bring right one but didn't want to wait another hour and half. Delivery guy had no change so I had to over tip. Then I called and ask for a refund they charge more for stuffed. He returned with less amount than I should have received. So I give up. Too bad was decent pizza

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We ordered our pizza which was very expensive ...went to our table to wait on it ...We waited about 30 mins still no pizza . The place was not busy at all .About 3 people came in while we was waiting for our food .. I noticed that they were getting there food so I went to ask what was taking so long on ours ... Her reply was... Ohhhh yours must be the ticket we lost !! Are you Serious ??? We were sitting right next to the counter..how hard would it have been to come over and ask to see the receipt ???? I ask for my money back which they did give but no apologizes or nothing... We will NeVeR go back there !!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

When we were there the wait was long and the food was disappointing. The pizza that I got was soggy and the green pepper tasted like it had been frozen and thawed...terrible. My husband ordered a Philly cheese steak and it was unlike any I had ever seen and that was not a good thing. Looks nice and clean but I have not been back.

Been to Brooklyn pizza company? Share your experiences!