“Quiet Stay, Excellent Staff”

Quality Inn Oak Ridge
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Oak Ridge
Menlo Park, California, United States
“Quiet Stay, Excellent Staff”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

This is one of the quietest hotels I have stayed in. I did not hear my neighbors, nor outside noise, AND hardly a slamming hall door. The front desk staff was super-friendly and accommodating, including with a couple of special requests.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 June 2012

What a nice surprise! These people have it together. Don't let the straight up and down box building and plastic siding turn you off. The rooms are ever bit as good as the Double Tree down the street and I got it for $50 cheaper. Very nice rooms as clean as a Mariott, new modern furnishings, super beds/pillows, new soft towels....did I mention clean!? Very personable management who could speak and understand English. I get tired of trying to explain how I want to use the CC and then pay cash when I checkout. Seems simple but just try it at a Best Western( took three months to get that one straightened out). Hey, speak what you want but not when you are messing with my money and you are in the U.S. Get someone on the desk who understands it.
Nothing was missing here. Two nights and all went great. We will be back next year for the WWII event in June and will stay here. Four other families felt the same way.

Room Tip: We asked if some rooms are better and they said that all rooms are of the same quality. None set bac...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
, General Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
Dear Steven1944,

Jameson Inn Oak Ridge appreciates that you took time to let other travelers know about your first hand experience at our hotel. Each of our staff members work very hard to provide a memorable visit for each guest. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit to Oak Ridge!

Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 31 May 2012

This is the second time my family and I have stayed with them. The staff are wonderful, kind, friendly, and helpful. They went out of their way to accomodate us by evening purchasing a pack-n-play for our second child and they upgraded us to a bigger room for our family without an extra charge. They gave us free tickets to the children's museum, too. The rooms are clean. They serve free breakfast, which is good. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Both rooms we have used were great!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
jioakridge, Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Thank you to our recent guests from Clearwater, Florida! Our goal at Jameson Inn Oak Ridge is to make every stay a memorable experience whether you are visiting for work or pleasure. Our staff remains committed to excellent service from each and every team member. Thank you for taking time to share your experiences. We appreciate our guests!

Centre, Alabama
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We regularly stay at this Jameson Inn and always find the rooms clean and pleasant, the staff more than helpful and the amenities plentiful for the price bracket. The staff tries to accommodate special requests when they can. It's really like "home away from home".

Room Tip: Your activity level will determine which floor is best for you. We come and go a lot, so we like th...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Theresa S
Dear Theresa S,

It is always nice to hear from our guests after their visit. Your feedback and tip regarding the choice of floors helps other guests when they are making their reservations. Each and every Jameson Inn Oak Ridge team member enjoys their job and loves to greet our guests as if they were family. Thank you for taking time to share your comments!

Everywhere USA
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This was the 2nd time I stayed here. The first time I experienced several problems but upper management took care of them and gave me a free night which I used this last weekend. Really this is a good place to stay. The only thing that could have used improvement were the towels. Felt like I was sanding the water off after showering or washing my hands. The pillows were not very soft but they were ok for a hotel. Only other thing that could use improvement is the TV and selection of channels. Stations would go out for no reason and several were full of static and lines. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Always fresh hot coffee in the lobby. For the money and location add in the breakfast and service and you have a good deal.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
To TheFather69,

We at Jameson Inn appreciate your comments regarding yur recent stay. Our staff takes pride in offering a quality product and take all of the comments that we receive and learn from your experiences. We really do want to thank all of our guests for their insight; it helps us deliver a better product.

Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 6 April 2012

That was one of the best hotels I stayed in the US.
Friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable rooms, warm atmosphere.
They also helped me retrieve an item I lost while travelling. It was sent to the hotel address, but got there after I had left. They collected it for me and held it till I could go pick it up myself.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Thank you to the Jameson Inn for making our stay as easy as it could be traveling with a large group. The staff is always helpful and absolutely love working with Nancy and Cathy - they run a top notch place. We will for sure bring our group back in the future...we already have reservations in May.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge
Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut

Been to Quality Inn Oak Ridge? Share your experiences!