Quality Inn Oak Ridge
US$71
US$65
US$101
US$125
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$81
ComfortSuites
ORNL Guest House(Oak Ridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthree nightsironing boardthird floorcoffee makerrefrigerator and microwavevery nice stayfront desk clerkconvenient locationhot waterwould stay here againclean roomsnice roomhallwayhousekeepingflickeredtnmirror
Reviewed 15 May 2008

Flew to Oak Ridge for business, and the Jameson was recommended. It was pleasant, nice breakfast buffet. The rooms are clean and quiet. The only drawbacks were that housekeeping showed up at our door very early in the morning. And the hallway outside the room had a terrible musty odor.
But the surrounding area was beautiful, and would possibly stay there again if in the vicinity.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 13 July 2007

My family recently stayed at the Jameson Inn in Oak Ridge, TN. We stayed in a room with a king bed and a recliner. The room was spacious and super clean. The entire hotel was spotless and we even had an opportunity to enjoy the swimming pool.

The continental breakfast included choices to please everyone, and the staff was super nice.

On return trips to Oak Ridge, we will definitely stay at Jameson Inn.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Badati2dSister
Reviewed 12 May 2006

I was in Oak Ridge for an interview and the prospective employer put me up at the Jameson Inn. I found the hotel to be very clean and updated. The complimentary breakfast was nice, both hot and cold foods. They offered free cookies at the front desk in the evening - a nice touch. The hotel is also in very short walking distance of several restaurants (about a 3 minute walk though a couple of parking lots). In summary, the room was big, clean and new. It also had an iron and ironing board. No complaints from me. I enjoyed my one night stay.

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled on business
1  Thank rundugrun
Reviewed 3 June 2005

We stayed at this hotel in our first night in Oak Ridge. We moved here and lived here for a year. It is very nice and easy to find. The staff is courteous and the rooms are nice and clean. We had a room with 2 beds and it was a big cramped but big enough for myself, my husband and my child. They have a pool, but since we were moving there, we didn't use it. It looked nice though.

We got a very nice room for a very nice price. I recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2002