“Comparitive in Oak Ridge, not NY”
Review of Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Ranked #35 of 103 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Food taste is as subjective as it comes. So, what can you expect?
I had Hibachi Scallops. The scallops are in some type of sauce. So was the chicken, beef, and shrimp. If you like adding shrimp sauce to your Habachi then you probably won't like it. My wife and I did not like the taste of the vegetables.
Value - Quantity is sufficient but quality and taste left desire.
Atmosphere - Small but nice.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

This restruant was recomonded to us and we decided to try it. From the first moment we entered the door we were nicely greeted and seated right away. The atmosphere was very nice with an updated decor. We had a party of four and we all ordered something different and sampled each dish. We had orange chicken, seame chicken and general tso. The chicken was all breast meat and was freshly prepared and the seaoning was just right. We had the dinner combo which was the chicken, rice and eggroll all for a very reasonable price. I have been back since I first visited and it was as good as the first time I went. I ould highly recommend this restraunt.

2  Thank beeebop33
Reviewed 22 January 2013

My wife and I have eaten here a number of times since they opened. The food is well prepared and fresh and seasoned nicely. The shrimp they use are large and fresh. They offer dishes from a number of asian styles, all prepared with skill. The portions are large and the prices are very reasonable. The staff is warm and friendly. The owners are Chinese and used to run a resturant in New York City before coming to Tennessee.

3  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My husband and I ate in the restaurant a couple months ago and felt it was really good. We are getting take out tonight for the family. The only knock I have is that there is no web site or on-line menu and since they have lots of options (not just Chinese) it would be helpful to have the menu.

4  Thank annoddddd
Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

The previous review must be talking about another place. I have been to this place many times and I think its great. Food is very tasty and always fresh. My coworkers order from here up to twice a week. Give them a shot. You'll be glad ya did.

3  Thank tonsterinridge