Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge
US$105
US$139
US$134
US$155
Comfort Inn Oak Ridge - Knoxville(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$90
Priceline
US$122
US$125
Fairfield Inn
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$95
Country Inn
All reviewsmain roadfree breakfasta great stayclean hotelking roomstaff was very friendlyhot breakfastfridge and microwavewould highly recommend this hotelstay there againup to datethe breakfast areanice roomother hotelsfront desk staffkuerigknoxville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Spent 5 nights here with 50 kids from a school team. Everyone at this hotel was very friendly and did everything possible to make sure we were comfortable and taken care of. Best customer service I've seen in some time - not an easy feat considering the demands of housing a group of our size. Rooms were comfortable and the breakfast bar was very good. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This Holiday Inn Express is clean and very well maintained. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. Additionally, the breakfast bar is very good and the service is superb! The folks working at the hotel are very friendly. Will definitely stay again when in Oak Ridge next time.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We will stay here the next time we are in Knoxville to visit family. In fact we felt like family when we checked in! I wish I had noted the names of the ladies at the desk. They were great! This is a nice new (6 months old) hotel. The bed is super comfy. My wife liked the decor. I'm just into amenities and don't care if the curtains and bedspread are coordinated, but she does. Flat screen, extra pillows, nice shower, nice place.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2013

First stay at this Holiday Inn Express. Very nice and helpful employees. Rooms are new, clean and maintained. I would have given higher rating but the AC unit was the noisiest thing on the planet. It was a outside wall unit of a new design. The noise was surprising since those new units are often very quite. This one played the drums when it ran. Bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was included with room. Just ok but remember it is free. I would consider this property if in the area again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank leroyk
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Happy Friday!!!

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your nice comments about your recent stay with us. Also..a huge thank you for letting us know about the problem with your A/C unit in your room. I completely understand what a nuisance such as a bad fan would keep you from sleeping. Our manintenace engineer has been notified and I can assure you this will be corrected.

Please accept my apologies and it is my hope that the next time you are in Oak Ridge you will give us another chance to provide you with exceptional service that you derserve.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance at all! Have a wonderful weekend.

Debbie Davis
865-298-1990
debbie@kisnahospitality.com

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights with my husband over the holidays, so I suspect the hotel was unusually quiet and empty. We didn't have an especially large room as another reviewer said- it was actually pretty narrow- but it was sparkling clean and had very nice furnishings and decor. I really appreciate the huge vanity in the bathroom- lots of places for toiletries. There were lots of well thought out amenities such as a hidden microwave and fridge, blowdryer, make-up remover, etc. Service was excellent; I really don't think there's much room for improvement there.

The only dings in this experience are pretty minor....perhaps the lack of curtains that can completely block the sun- I notice the more opaque curtains didn't have a rod that went all the way across. Also, my husband didn't touch the breakfast. The heat-lamped sausage or eggs just weren't appealing to him, but since I'm not a big breakfast eater it didn't bother me as much. I just stuck to the coffee, cereal, yogurt, and cinnamon rolls :)

I've stayed in the Hampton Inn and Comfort Inn in Oak Ridge, and I'm leaning towards going back to the HI express next time. Overall a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a survey in regards to your recent stay with us. It is so nice to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay over the holidays. It is inspiring to me personally and our team to hear such great comments.

Each of our rooms have blackout curtains behind the drapes. Sometimes these are easily missed..but I will investigate and ensure that all of our rooms have the blackout curtains.

It is our hope that the next time you are in the Oak Ridge area that you will be our guest again. If I can personally be of service, please do not hesitate to call or email me.

Debbie Davis