“Outstanding”

The Other One
Ranked #6 of 103 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a sandwich / burger place. Not only are they well-made, but the variety is astounding. Something for everyone. We were in Oak Ridge two days and went here twice!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Wonderful food, so many choices for burgers and sandwiches and more. Don't miss the Spinach salad with warm bacon dressing ( I asked for grilled chicken on top).
We also had "the Bangkok", an overstuffed chicken / peanut/ slaw sandwich that was out of this world!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I love eating here. It is a frequent place for me and husband to go. The menu is always having items added and it's all hand written on a chalk board. We take friends here all the time. They have tons of choices and are always friendly. I recommend the restaurant to people all the time.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place has such an amazing amount of options that you can eat there for months and never have the same thing twice. Everything I have eaten has been delicious and fresh. I would definitely recommend this locally owned restaurant. With their wide verity of food choices there is something for everyone.

1  Thank Charleen L
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I loved the atmosphere of the restaurant. The food was excellent! I was pleasantly surprised. I also love supporting local places. Can wait to go back.