“Wonton chicken Appetizers”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
“Wonton chicken Appetizers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The wonton chicken appetizers are absolutely amazing!My husband me and my two kids went to eat there and had a great dining experience due to our waitress Summer. It's great to go into a restaurant like that and be able to have someone that knows how to treat kids. She was very outgoing and very funny my kids loved her. We Ordered ribs and steak and my son was able to get chicken tenders with the Buffalo sauce that he wanted. We ordered a salad as well it came out fresh and delicious. Our food was made to order and it was delivered in a very timely manner even though they were busy that day. We also thought it was a great added bonus when the manager come by to check to see how our service and food was that shows he does truly care and was doing his job. We will visit this Applebee's and Ms. Summer again

• Visited August 2014

Oliver Springs, Tennessee
“So Disapointed!ff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ate at Applebees on a Friday night. I ordered one of the new chicken entrees that sounded so good on the menu but when it came to my table the chicken was mushy with a very off putting flavor. I ended up not eating the chicken and only eating the side which were potatoes and my husband tasted the chicked and he said it was frozen and processed. We asked the waitress if it was frozen and she said yes because they were busy. I understand a restraunt is going to be busy on a friday night however everyone should get the same promise fullfilled of fresh food. She then told us we should have told her sooner and offered not to do anything like replace it with anything else. Very disapointed and dont think we will be back to this restraunt.

• Visited May 2014
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“"Made to Order But Out of Bounds"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

The long time favorite Chicken and Shrimp Fajita always served fresh and sizzling to my table came lacking the shrimp and filled with rice I got to watch burn in the skillet this time. This sizzling fajita entree is no longer on the Applebee's menu but the cook as quite accommodating in cooking it to order. The delicious appetizer of potato skins was perfect as usual and at the happy hour price of 1/2 off. The House Margarita I ordered was once again the delicious after dinner delight I often order for myself. The atmosphere was very pleasant with the much enjoyed conversation and great service from one of Applebee's wait staff.

• Visited October 2013
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Worst Applebee's ever.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I've stopped eating at this particular applebee's. The best thing it ever did was burn down, since then it's been all down hill after the rebuild. Overcooked food, cold fries are served almost constantly... I guess they make a batch a day and let them sit..
The second to last time I tried the place they brought me cold fries.. I told the waitress and she went back to bring me what... more cold fries.. not luke warm... stone cold.. twice.
The last time I went in I got overcooked fried fish. The black burnt color should have been a clue. I asked the manager on duty which agreed and offered to replace however as my lunch break was almost over and I had little time left to wait for another batch, I told him I'd just eat these without the breading... I won't be back. No cook that cared would have let that fish leave the kitchen burnt black.
The waitresses are friendly just not mindful of how the food should look.. the cooks just don't care.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank RGD662
Nashville, Tennessee
“Food was great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

The food was great. The waiter we had however made it plain within a minute he could think of other places he would rather be .Just seemed negative. All in all the service was mediocre.

Visited September 2013