“Great backup place if other restaurants are busy”
Review of Aubrey's

Aubrey's
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Findlay, Ohio
“Great backup place if other restaurants are busy”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband and I pass this restaurant all the time and never bothered to try it because we'd never heard of the chain. We ended up going here one night because Outback Steakhouse and Applebees had 2-hour lines. We're very glad we stumbled upon this place. We were there during dinner rush and were able to snag a table. The atmosphere is very nice (it's a great date place). We really enjoyed our food. I got the salmon tacos, and I could have eaten 10 of them. Also, I love the fact that they have over 10 sides to choose from, and they are really cool sides. I got something with yellow squash, and it was delicious. I recommend trying it at least once. The prices were okay, a little higher than what I expected, but not awful.

Kingston, Tennessee
“Depends on the day...good or just ok”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We work in Oak Ridge and often choose this restaurant for lunch. Sometimes we go and everything is spot on and really good. But, its not very consistent. We can go the very next day order the same thing and its just ok. Service is usually pretty good. Can accommodate larger parties and has a nice patio section in the back and front.

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Nice atmosphere, food is just OK”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Went several times as my daughter is gluten free and they have a GF menu which is unusual and appreciated. Very pretty restaurant. Had been here for dinner last year with a big crowd and remembered it as really good.

One waiter we had was good, the other two kind of stern and unfriendly. The food is OK, basic, nothing special, fills you up but is ehhh.

Ice teas and lemonades replenished readily without asking which is unusual.

O'Fallon, Missouri
“Good Food, Nice Visit”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had dinner here after a family event. There were seven of us and they were able to accommodate us right away. Everyone enjoyed their meal except one who got a very fatty steak. The wait staff was polite and attentive. We would come here again if we visit Oak Ridge.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just okay”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant wasn't great, but wasn't bad, either. I had the spinach queso as an appetizer and the thunder burger with chips. The chips with buttermilk ranch aside were really good. But the burger and queso were mediocre. The waiter was excellent and attentive.