“Great tea and sandwiches”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #21 of 103 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Description: Home of hand-crafted sandwiches, always fresh salads, giant stuffed spuds and our Famous Sweet Tea. It's always better to give. And at McAlister's, we give as much as we can, including free refills, big portions and big smiles. It's easy to be giving when you're a giver by nature. And we're givers. So as soon as you step through our doors, you can relax and expect to get a little more. Whether it's getting free refills on your sweet tea without ever leaving your seat or being served portions always a bit bigger than your appetite, giving you more of what you like is what we like to do. That's why you'll always be treated like an old friend and be greeted with a warm smile even if we just met.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Always great tea and sandwiches are usually really good. Great variety and service is always really good. You can tell its important to them.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I usually love McAlister's Deli but this one left me a little irritated. I got a to-go order with 4 meals. Three were correct and good but the 4th was entirely wrong. Unfortunately I didn't check the order before I left & was too far away to turn back by the time I realized the mistake. I wasn't able to eat the food because I can't eat pork and my baked potato had bacon mixed in to the potato & the cheese covering it. I had expressly requested no meat.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My first impression was negative, I was hoping to sit down and order (it was our first visit). However, the young lady at the counter was quite helpful and we placed our orders. At first glance I thought that the prices were on the high side, but after seeing the size of the sandwiches, I revised that. Her Reuben and my half Muffaletta were too much for one meal, we each took half back to our hotel room for later. Both were very tasty. I was not fond of the potato salad but will have something else next time - we will be back.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I like all the sandwiches and entrees I've ever had here. A few of the sides are not to my taster, buts there are several to choose from. The service is quick, and the people are always friendly. I've never had diner here.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great food, as far as the taste of the sandwiches. But we always seem to leave hungry when we try to have dinner here. Also, the kids meals are lacking, especially the pizza and the nachos.