“Great place to stay!”

Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Oak Ridge
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have been staying here on several occasions while working out of town, and absolutely love this place.

They offer meals several nights a week, and a great breakfast every morning, but the thing that really makes this place shine is the staff working there. They are very friendly, and are willing to go above and beyond to make your stay a great one.

I won't stay anywhere else when I'm in Oak Ridge.

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have been here on three occasions now. Each time the guest services are impeccable. The staff goes out of their way to make me feel at home. The place is clean and well maintained. They offer dinner in the dining area several times each week. Breakfast has way more choices than the normal hotel. Other hotels in town offer me lower pricing, but this locations is worth the extra little bit of $$.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Extended Stay - this is what it meant to me: I travel 2000 miles to reach the hotel (yes I made reservations more than one week in advance) and once I arrive, they said, "We had some current guests extend their stay beyond their reservations, so you don't get to stay with us. We have an overflow hotel down the road with the holiday inn and they are waiting for your arrival." REALLY, if I wanted to stay somewhere else, I'd booked somewhere else. Needless to say the DoubleTree right down the road is same price and much more professional and a nice hotel. Not all run down.
So I drove over to the Double Tree and got a nice room. Never again at StayBridge, the hotel that the word reservation means nothing to them. Oh yeah, and did the phone me to let me know that I had no reservation, of course not...... You have been warned......

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Here_is_my_review70
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Here_is_my_review70,

Thank you for you for leaving us a feedback. Providing excellent customer service is one of the things we pride ourselves on and we are sorry to read that in this case you feel we have fallen short of your expectations. We would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay.

Once again many thanks for your feedback.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 7 June 2013

if you are looking for a hotel with a great staff that is backed up by wonderful manager, look no further. I travel extensively throughout the southeastern US and I stay at many different hotels. I usually prefer Marriott but decided on Staybridge this trip. I was pleasantly surprised by all of the available ammenaties.
Full access to a RUSH gym...check.
FREE Dinner 3 nights a week...check.
Friendly staff willing to go the extra step...check!
If you are ever in this area, I strongly suggest giving this hotel a try.

Room Tip: The 2 bed room suite was huge. If you are traveling with a group, reseve this room!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Very nice hotel and great staff. Felt like home and staff was never seen til the sec they where needed ( very nice touch and made the home feel even better). Breakfast was nice both mornings we were there and also kid friendly. By far the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in, major storm came through and all 3 in our party sleep right through it.

Only issue I had was the entrance is not marked, you have to turn in to the Outback Steakhouse parking lot to get in and it could use a sign.

Room Tip: We stayed in 218 right next to elevator and never heard it once. Turn on the ice maker as soon as yo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Joey W
Reviewed 27 February 2013

The staff is super...complimentary breakfasts varied daily (nice touch)...tuesday/wednesday/ thursday complimentary 2 hr buffet and happy hr...free gym pass to Rush Fitness...free shuttle.

Only reason for a 4 instead of a 5 was the size of the room. Suite??? Smallest suite I've ever stayed in. Two is a crowd in the room I stayed (220).

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KJ E
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I was very impresssed with the Staybridge Suites in Oak Ridge. The place was very clean with everything that the business traveler would need. The room was really nice,lots of room with a small kitchen and nice ammentities. The evening social hour was a nice way to end a busy day. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Quality Inn Oak Ridge
Quality Inn Oak Ridge
#6 of 7 in Oak Ridge
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut

Been to Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge? Share your experiences!