“Miss Betty treated our Kids like her own Grandkids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Magic Wok Enterprises - CLOSED

Magic Wok Enterprises
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Tennessee, United States
“Miss Betty treated our Kids like her own Grandkids!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Don't come here looking for a menu, what Ms. Betty has cooking in the few big pots is what you're gonna get, and one of them is always Cashew chicken. Luckily, it's the best Cashew chicken I've ever had!! Along with egg rolls and wontons as optional sides. Total cost for a family of 4 was only $20 and he didn't even want to take my tip that I forced him to keep. Ms. Betty says they have to close within the next 2 years due to the age of the building and it's not equipped with a sprinkler system. I wish they could move to a nicer location, but at 70 years old I think they are ready to retire soon anyway. So come now, come often, enjoy a great meal while you can!!

• Visited June 2014

Kingston, Tennessee
“Always good”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Gotta try this piece of OR history and stop in to eat. Food is fresh and always good. Locally owned and operated.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank tracylynh
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Good, quick and reasonable”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Ms. Betty serves up some of the best Asian food around at a low price and fast service. One of the gems-hole in the wall- that you hear about.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank 865rambler
New York City, New York
“No thanks!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Having lived in Oak Ridge for several years (in the past) I have to tell you that this is many locals very favorite restaurant including my husband's favorite. I tried it twice. It is very very dirty, very very small and just not my kind of place. We have stark differences in our opinion of this place. He says it's delicious and loves to banter with Miss Betty. I found her to be very friendly and quite a character but it couldn't get me past the tiny trailer and the overall feeling of lack of concern for cleanliness both in the dining area and in the kitchen. So I guess it's up to you to decide if you are brave enough to eat after seeing the place.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank allovertheworldnback
“Cashew Chicken Extra Spicy”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Mrs. Betty Wong is a local treasure. The worst kept secret in Anderson County. I've been hooked now for over 20 years..

• Visited August 2013