“Always the best bagels and baked goods.”
Review of Hot Bagel Co

Hot Bagel Co
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Oak Ridge
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

Great place for a quick lunch or to curb a sweet tooth. I normally get the everything bagel chicken salad sandwich. Nothing better! They are always experimenting with various cakes, cannolis, and pastries. Never a bad bite.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

This is one of my favorite lunch spots- yes, lunch, not just breakfast. Not only do they have more than bagels, but they also have "Bagelwiches"- po' boys, salami melts, clubs, breakfast bagels, ham and cheeses, peanut butter and jellies, and my personal favorite, the Pizza Bagel. The only complaint I have is that they close fairly early for a restaurant, and that Pizza Bagels are only available Wednesday-Friday. They also offer paninis, coffees, desserts, and unique sodas- it's the only place in town where I can get a Gold Peak Green Tea, including grocery stores! All the bagels are made right there in the kitchen, from the plain to the blueberry, to the "everything," to flavors I've never had a chance to have! They also have really good cream cheeses- try the low-fat raspberry, you won't even know it's low-fat! And when you go, just tell Donna it's your first visit, and you'll be getting recommendations from all the ladies behind the counter who call you "honey."

1  Thank Katherine W
Reviewed 24 March 2012

They make a variety of creamcheese mixtures to spread on your bagels, they make fresh everyday and the variety is always great.

2  Thank willowsbluff
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My husband and I were looking for a picnic lunch we could take to Melton Lake during a rowing event. We were not disappointed. The sandwiches were LARGE - could have fed the whole team! (Well, not quite.) Very tasty combos. I had a Mediterranean version that was loaded with feta cheese, etc. Very yummy. We will see you again.

2  Thank quiltingtravelmom
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Great food and she is a wonderful host! I enjoyed all the food and never left on an empty stomach!

1  Thank Spartannation