“Good sub”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #23 of 103 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Stopped in for lunch. This place is very popular with the lunch crowd so get there early. The food is great. I personnally like the ladder company (turkey and ham) fully involved. In my humble opinion the food at Firehouse beats the other sub shops hands down.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

There's nothing not to like about Firehouse subs....LOVE them!! They are friendly & accomadating to your eating experience. The best subs in the USA!

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Sometimes you have to pay a little more for better quality, but I think Firehouse is a little overpriced for what you get. I expected a giant sandwich and instead it was more like a torpedo roll with meat in it. Don't get me wrong, it tasted great, but I wasn't blown away compared to any other hot sub I've had at Nixon's or Lenny's or anywhere else. The kid's meals came with a choice or chips OR cookie (of course they chose cookie) so they didn't have a real side with it, and it was an Oreo is a wrapper instead of the fresh baked cookies on the counter that they thought they were getting. The crew working were not at all excited to be there, never welcomed us even after we told them that it was our first time, they looked like they were anxious to go home even though it was very early. The kids only highlight was the coke mixing machine, but for me I don't like that thing because it only encourages them to fill up on sugary sodas.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Really enjoy this place! Food is very good. Firehouse subs is a great place to eat. Next to Food CIty in Oak Ridge. Love it!!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

I love the steamed flavor of the sandwiches and the generous amount of meat. The decor and atmosphere are fun and the little brownies you can buy are some of the best I've ever eaten. Every franchise I have ever eaten in is great. The selection of soft drinks could be better with the inclusion of Tab in their fancy Coca-Cola machine :o]