“It's Sonic.”

Cuisines: Fast food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“It's Sonic.”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

It's Sonic. It was good for fast food but like I said it's a Sonic. What else is there to say we all know Sonic. Okay is that 50 characters?

Visited November 2013

Pace, Florida
“Great for a late night sweet attack”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Was staying at the Hampton Inn next door and was great to walk over and get me a molten strawberry short cake. YUM!!

• Visited September 2013
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

I love Sonic's food and ice cream but every time I come to this location my order is wrong. I have called the manager about it before but it didn't get me anywhere. I will continue going to Sonic but not this location.

• Visited August 2013
Buffalo, NY
“Love Sonic”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I love Sonic. There aren't any by me so this was my first time. We got double bacon burgers-best burger I have every eaten. My teenager Loved the tatar tots.Shakes are awesome. Will definately go back.

Visited July 2013
Kissimmee
“Secret City 2013”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Close to hotel didn't have to walk far since my vehicle is a semi its hard to get around in some of the places

Visited June 2013