“Worth the drive off I75”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Oak Ridge
Port Perry, Canada
“Worth the drive off I75”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We were northbound on I75 and chose the Oak Ridges Comfort Inn for an overnite stay. It was a little further off I75 than we expected, but it was well worth the drive, and turned out it really wasnt out off our northbound route. Our reservation by phone was handled very efficiently and we were welcomed the moment we walked in the door. The hotel appears modern, bright and new, the room was very clean, large and well equipped. We had a good nights sleep in the comfy bed and quiet room. Breakfast items were well stocked, with good variety and freshness.
We left feeling refreshed after a long drive and very fortunate we had found such a restful spot.
Ten hours later, we arrived home, with a voice mail message that we had forgotten the Ipad in our room. We immediately called and confirmed that we only realized we did not have the Ipad when we heard the phone message. We cant thank the staff enough for their honesty and effort to return it to us. To the manager Troy, thank you for making it easy to make the arrangements to have it returned, very much appreciated!
This Comfort Inn earns customer loyalty from us, and we will pass on this recommendation to as many travellers as possible. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Troy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent travel to Oak Ridge. Our goal is to bring personalized attention and service with every guest interaction. We are so glad that you noticed our front desk, breakfast, housekeeping and service efforts.

We take great pride in leading our team to understand service and provide such great hospitality to each of our guests.

We have shared your feedback to my hotel staff to ensure they are recognized for their efforts and to ensure we continue to deliver and meet our guests expectations.

Thank you for staying with us and we are glad to hear that you will make us your first choice of home away from home when your travels bring you back to Oak Ridge, TN.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Franklin, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We were in town visiting my mother at Methodist Medical Center. The staff was very kind. We even received a discount since we were in town visiting the hospital. The rooms were very clean. We will be staying here again when visiting my sister.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank SHEILA W
Troy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thanks so much for staying with us during your recent visit to Oak Ridge and taking the time to post a review.

Our goal is to bring personal attention into every guest interaction. We are pleased that you received that attention from the hotel staff.

We are so glad that you noticed our housekeeping efforts with clean rooms. We take great pride in leading our hotel staff in understanding, service and hospitality.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home at the Comfort Inn Oak Ridge in the near future!
Goose Creek, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I would like to take the opportunity to thank the super staff of this establishment for superior professional performance above and beyond the normal call of duty. They are very friendly and worked with me and my family in every way during this time. The sales Manager Kate and Staff members Carolyn and Anis was so very helpful in working with me for additional rooms on short notice at the same reduced rate. Every minor issue that came up was quickly resolved by manager Kate and/or Carolyn or Anis. The rooms were kept very clean and neat and Sheila (Maid) who was so helpful with everything my wife and i asked while she was doing the room. I am a choice member so i had all my family members that came in from out of town stay at the Comfort Inn. The breakfast is Great and different each day. The location is in a great place and walking distance to several stores and eating places. My family and I would like to again Thank the Outstanding people mention in this brief narrative.

Room Tip: suites are large and comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Troy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review with so many positive comments on your most recent stay with us.

We are glad that you were able to enjoy our full breakfast buffet and within walking distance local shopping and restaurants.

We are also pleased that you encountered great service from our Sales Manager, Kate, Guest Service Associates; Carolyn and Anis and Room Attendant Sheila.

I have shared your review with above mentioned hotel staff members to ensure their efforts are recognized. Feedback from our guests is extremely important; to ensure we can continue to exceed our guests expectations each and every time.

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope your future travels continue to make us your first choice for a home away from home.
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I travel extensively for business and i fly out of the Knoxville airport every two week. I always stay in Oak Ridge at the Comfort Inn because they really are the best. I had stayed in Knoxville at other Choice Hotels until i stayed in Oak Ridge at the Comfort Inn. The service is ALWAYS amazing and the staff is friendly, courteous and becoming much like an extended family. I am always greeted with a warm smile and immaculately clean and comfortable room. The gym is a nice perk as well as the laundry and the above average breakfast. The Comfort Inn in Oak Ridge is well worth the drive in from Knoxville or surrounding areas.

Room Tip: The king size rooms are spacious, comfortable and well appointed.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Troy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review with so many positive comments regarding your most recent and past stays with us.

We are excited that you always receive such great service from our staff and enjoy all of the hotel's amenities.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you make us your first choice of home away from home when your travels bring you back to Oak Ridge, TN.
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We would like to Thank ANIS (day hostess) and STEVEN ( evening host ) for all their help in our time of need. We were out doing errands when the snow started. After a short while when we started home we found we could not get home. Being Choice members we of course chose to go to our Comfort Inn. We did not know how long we would have to stay so only checked in for the first night. The next day we found that our road was still not passable. Anis was kind enough to extend our stay at the same reduced rate as the previous night. This was especially nice since my husband is handicapped and he was able to stay safe while I went to work. (I work at a bank across the street from the Comfort Inn.) Steven made sure we had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. ANIS and STEVEN were so very nice and we really appreciate them. THANK YOU so much. My Sister was also stranded and stayed there too. She also sends her thanks.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Troy P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you very much for taking your valued time to post a review with such postive feeback of the experience and service you received from our staff on your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you received such personal attention and outstanding service from your staff.

We are always striving to leading our team to understand operations and service to allow us provide such great hospitality to each of our guests.

I have shared your comments with our hotel team to ensure they are recognized for their efforts and that we continue to deliver and meet our guest’s expectations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and at the Comfort Inn Oak Ridge, TN. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our brand and our hotel.
Monticello, Georgia
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while he was doing business at the lab in Oak Ridge. The staff was all great, very friendly. I used the gym both days. The second day we were there I didn't have a car and had no way of getting around so I entertained myself by going to see a movie (walking distance). The staff, especially Aills (I think that is her name) was super cool and let me keep our luggage there and use their facilities until it was time for my husband and I to leave at about 4:00 p.m.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review with such positive feedback of the experience and service you received for your most recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our fitness center, local attractions and received outstanding service from your staff.

We are always striving to leading our team to understand operations and service to allow us to provide such great hospitality to each of our guests.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and at the Comfort Inn Oak Ridge, TN. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to the brand and our specific hotel.
Humble, Texas
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Wonderfully comfortable commons area. The holiday decorations with the Christmas carols were quite inspiritional. Anis really engaged me as we were checking out. Even got to share a godwink Christmas morning!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking your valued time to post a review with great positive comments about our hotel and services you received; for your recent stay with us.

We are excited that you received such great hospitality and service from our staff and that enjoyed your experience of our hotel.

We take great pride in leading our team to understand operations, service and provide such great hospitality to each of our guests.

I have shared your feedback to my hotel team to ensure they are recognized for their efforts and to ensure we continue to deliver and meet our guest’s expectations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Ridge
Hampton Inn Oak Ridge
#3 of 7 in Oak Ridge
Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!