“Slow at the drive thru”
Review of Brad's Bar-B-Q

Brad's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I arrived when no one else was at the drive thru, placed my order, and waited 20 minutes for my order. 1/2 slab wet ribs, 1/2 side baked chicken, and a banana pudding. I was asked to pull forward and watched at least 3-4 others order, rec'v their food and drive off. For no more then what I ordered it was over $30 and was just "okay". It'll be a while before I go that route again. This was our worst experience there in 6 years.
Everyone has a bad day, I guess they were just having one that day.

1  Thank Thumper5239

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Ordered "slab for two" that was supposed to come with beans and slaw which we was not in the bag. The ribs were not done. I will not be back dine in or take our

Reviewed 13 October 2012

this place may be a barbcue place but it serves the best breakfast ever. homemade biscuits and all the trimmings. highly recommended for and early morning eater.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

My husband had a craving for BBQ. We have driven by Brad's BBQ many times and never stopped to try their BBQ. Fortunately, he was headed home and decided to get Brad's. He brought home ribs, pulled pork, coleslaw, onion rings and fries. (he was starving) Everything was very good. The ribs were tender and the sauce had a vinegary taste which I love.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Better than some would recomen that you give this a try the parking is good something that is a plus in Memphis. Try the pulled pork.