Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Best thing ive ever done!

June 2017 Im a bit of a scaredy cat! The idea petrified me to no end, but i did feel the need to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

magnolia12783
Dalton, Israel
via mobile

1,667 results
All reviews white water rafting combo trip the river rafting trip great trip middle ocoee great guide raft guide first timers made us feel a lot of fun awesome adventure great job class rapids coming back can't wait to go back group of friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

June 2017
Im a bit of a scaredy cat! The idea petrified me to no end, but i did feel the need to overcome my fear and do this. As always i seem to do things like this when my crazy outgoing friend Elisha is with me, so she was thrilled that i was going to do this. Thanks to Trek America and my pal Elisha for the day it was awesome. never been so thrilled, excited, scared in my life! it was amazing, no words can describe the adventure we had going through those rapids. we got stuck a few times, but were the only raft that day not to topple over and everyone fall in the water.
loved it!
tip, definitely take your go pro!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Nick Farr was awesome! My friends and I had a blast. Our trip down the Ocoee will be unforgettable. We will totally be back next year!!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Had a great time rafting down the Ocoee with High Country Adventures. Their staff did a great job ensuring the safety and well being of all who joined the trip. Our guide, Jess, was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable of the area and the river. She knew just how to position the raft to negotiate the rapids without sending the crew overboard (unless you're into that). Would recommend to anyone looking to have a fun time out on the river.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I've rafted the Zambezi in Zimbabwe, the Youghiogheny in PA, the Snake in WY, the Little Pigeon in TN and the Arkansas in CO -- all great rivers, but the Ocoee was very unique.

Most rivers you run strictly downstream, one way the whole way. On the Ocoee, we stopped after several rapids and paddled back upstream "surfing" the waves and catching some big water.

There is usually more than one route through the rapids, and our guide (Durden) worked very hard to find the craziest way through them all. Although it was a grey rainy day on the river, Durden worked very hard to keep it fun and light.

High Country Adventures did not disappoint. They were well organized, the gear was good, the rafts like new, the guides fun. Definitely recommend..

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Hey everyone! My family and I go rafting every year and this was our 5th annual trip. We always go rafting with High Country Adventures because the instructors are hilarious and really nice. I highly recommend them! This time around we rafted with Jerome, he is really cool and fun to be with. Had an amazing time, once again.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience with Jess as our guide for high country rating. 11/10, would recommend her to anyone that is interested in having a great time with a capable and knowledgeable rafting guide.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

This was my first time rafting in the US and probably the most memorable. I went with a group of 36 others and it was amazingly amazing. It was hard to get such a large group together and down to the river smoothly, but once we got started it was great.
Shoutout to ourelease guide Jack, the coolest guide of the trip. He never ceased to entertain. "Don't let your dreams be dreams", guys. Go rafting with High Country.
Hope to go again sometime soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Five stars for location, hospitality, and mostly fun! Our guide "Big Mike" was sweet and tough all at the same time and definetly nice and liked to laugh and have fun!! I was a last minute addition to this trip with friends from Butts County and I met some new friends! I haven't had that much fun in years!! I will be back and I hope to have the same experience in the next Ocoee High Country Adventure!!!
Shane T.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

This was such a great experience! We did the half day trip that started at noon. Nick Farr was our guide and he was awesome! I felt safe the entire time. He didn't compromise the fun though. He educated us on the names of the rapids, the rocks, and the river which created a full experience for our time on the river.
I am not the most athletic person but it was more than manageable with beautiful sites and fun thrills. We will DEF be back. They accommodated our rather large group so kindly.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Fun, exciting trip down the Ocoee. Our guide Jessica was super friendly and knew her stuff. If it weren't for being loaded on the bus too early then having to sit and swelter waiting for quite a while for some reason, and also the smelly life jackets it would be 5 stars.