Windmill Inn Bed & Breakfast
US$61
US$134
Doubletree.com
US$105
Quality Inn Oak Ridge(Oak Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$106
US$125
US$112
Fairfield Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2012

It's like having four wheeling friends who just happen to have a big beautiful house near the trails. I came dragging in at 2am after a rough trip up the coast and Brenda met me in the main room with a smile and called me by name. John offered our group access to his tools and air compressor every time we came in from the trails. I will never stay anywhere else while at WindRock. Our group already has rooms reserved for the next two scheduled trips to CoalCreek, The delicious breakfast and dinner didn't hurt any either!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Les D
Reviewed 22 April 2012

8 of my friends and I stayed at the Windmill Inn while offroading the last 5 days. The Inn far exceeded our expectations. As others mentioned in reviews, Brenda and John are excellent. They make you feel so welcome and are amazing cooks! Everything is well kept and very clean but you don't feel bad coming back dirty and kicking off your boots in the mud room on your way to grab a hot shower before dinner... and I highly recomend the dinners. Each night we were out in the gazeebo or around the fire pit talking about the amazing food and being stuffed. It is a great value and we have already booked two more trips!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2012

John and Brenda make you feel so welcomed, you feel as if you are visiting with great friends. We stayed here in May 2011 after finding that the hotels in the area were booked. I would absolutely stay here again. While having home cooked breakfast we talked with Brenda. She is such a delight and has so much information about the history of Oliver Springs. We could have stayed all day and just chatted away, she is such a warm and caring person. If you are planning on using the Wi-Fi you may need to sit in a common area. I was not able to connect within the bedroom we had. This wasn’t such a bad thing – kept me from working while on vacation! We are planning our vacation for this year and were trying to figure out our destination so we can stop by and stay with John and Brenda again. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

Thanks so much for having such a warm and inviting place!

Kevin and Richell

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I've stayed twice at this bed and breakfast. Once in April and the second in October of 2011. This is now one of my favorite B&B to stay at. Great owners, John and Brenda, which always greet you by your first name. The rooms are super nice and very clean but not all rooms have a TV so if this is an issue you might want to reserve a room with a TV. The breakfast is excellent and you'll definitely won't leave hungry here, everything is home cooked and made to order. They also offer dinner for an extra $10 per person, which I have always done. Nothing like a long day ride at Windrock to come back to the inn for a home cooked dinner. Love the great room with the hugh movie screen. I'm definitely returning for a visit and I have no hesitation in recommending this B&B to anyone else.

Jeff - Jackson, TN

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jeff4471
Reviewed 14 July 2011

The Windmill Inn Bed and Breakfast had nice clean large rooms. The Hosts...John and
Brenda was Great. The breakfast was excellent (John is also the cook). This would be a great place for a large group to stay. All rooms do not have TV's, so if that matters request a room with a TV. John and Brenda goes out of their way to make your stay a comfortable one. I would definetly recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends