“AWESOME”

Windmill Inn Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oliver Springs
Windmill Inn Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 19 September 2012

This bed & breakfast is just so much more that. Great rooms comfortable beds. Clean bathrooms. Theatre is really great & the reclining couches would make you not want to leave. I was thier to enjoy riding my gold wing on the devils triangle & Daniel Boone National Forrest. Brenda & stephanie will make you feel at home with great home cook meals. I will be going back soon. Tommy L

2  Thank tommy l

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I stayed here while on a three day trip to ride my GL1800 Goldwing on the Devil's Triangle and up in the Big South Fork area. I had two of my friends along as well. We were treated as Kings while there. The rooms were first and foremost clean as were the baths. The attention given by the owner Brenda and her employees was exceptional. If you are looking for a fantastic place to stay while in the area this is definitely it.

2  Thank Bloodbought1
Reviewed 15 September 2012

we chose this bed and breakfast because of the positive reviews we read .I want to thank everyone on their reviews.THIS PLACE IS AWESOME. BRENDA AND STEPHANIE ARE AMAZING..................... we stayed 2 nights.wished I could have stayed longer.brenda told me over the phone before I met her that she wanted me to feel at home when I got there.it was more like I imagine heaven beening. brenda was a great host. stephanie also was a great host. the room was great and the beds were great.home cooked meals were great. breakfast was great......... if you have never stayed there......go out of your way to spend the night there....... IT IS AWESOME I will be going back with my wife. TOMMY D.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Our club chose to stay at this nice little B&B after hearing some really good things about it from other organizations. We were not disappointed. The owners stay on the property, the rooms are very nice and have several variations to choose from. The breakfast and dinner were excellent, home-cooked meals. We dined in a group setting which made it feel much more relaxed and inviting. The entire area is rich with history as is this B&B's own building. Huge main gathering area complete with reclining couches, multimedia screen, movies, and even popcorn. Fantastic place for adults and children alike. We will most definitely be back again and again.

2  Thank BartonFamilyGa
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Needing a place to stay while trail riding at Windrock, my off-road club chose Windmill B&B as our place to stay. What a lovely place. Very convenient to the trails, and a very accommodating hostess made the stay there extremely pleasant. Each room is unique, and the home cooked meals were very good. Large dining room is a great place for a group to eat and chat, and the super-large living room (the entire main sanctuary of the original church) is very well suited for a large group to hang out with very large screen TV, music, comfy chairs, and some game tables. I wouldn't even think of staying anywhere else if I were in the area again!!

Room Tip: Ask the owner for her suggestion, I'm sure she will steer you to the proper room for your needs.
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We stopped here first to ride The Devil's Triangle and then took off to the mountains in TN, NC and VA. It's just a short ride to The Tail of the Dragon and the Blue Ridge Parkway. The Windmill Inn was the best place to stay on the whole trip. We stayed here the first and last nights of our trip and Brenda and John treated us like old friends. The breakfasts were hearty and delicious. The place was clean, comfortable and homey. We even got a hug from Brenda when we left (the best part).

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2012

While I have visited Windrock for ATV'ing since 1999, we just returned from our second trip that we stayed at the Windmill Inn Bed and Breakfast. This place is amazing...Brenda and John treat you like family and they truly make you feel more than welcome in this Hotel with a B&B feel.

They have converted the building from a Church to a home away from home. You walk into the Sanctuary to find a Pool Table, Card Table, Theater seating with a huge projection cable TV, stereo and plenty of DVD movies for your entertainment. Check in then you will be shown to your private room with private bath. Go down for breakfast in the morning and you will find a large comfortable dining area that can easily seat more people that can stay in their 20 rooms. Grab some fresh coffee, poor yourself some juice and let them know how you like your eggs…soon a breakfast plate will be sitting in front of you with eggs, meat, potatoes and toast. Have some conversation and pour another cup of coffee as you plan your day.

I’ll admit, we had original concerns since we had always camped or stayed in cabins on previous trips to Windrock. By staying here we would have to trailer the ATV’s, and what about the dirt…? Well, as it turns out, we always made trips into Oliver Springs anyway to get gas, snacks, drinks or food. And this place has hardwood floors, so we simply shed our outer riding clothes and go in for a shower. I really wonder why we didn’t just do this years ago!!

If you are looking for a place to stay while in Oliver Springs, you WILL NOT be disappointed by your stay at the Windmill Inn B&B.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oliver Springs
Hampton Inn Oak Ridge
#2 of 7 in Oak Ridge
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge
Staybridge Suites Knoxville Oak Ridge

Been to Windmill Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!