“One of our favorite restaurants!!”
Review of Picante Mexican Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Picante Mexican Grill
Knoxville, Tennessee
“One of our favorite restaurants!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We come here at least once a month! The service is always friendly and prompt. Always plenty of salsa and chips. We always leave full. Never had a bad meal here. It is just around the corner from Wind Rock but you wouldn't know it was if you don't pass Wind Rock and take a right at the light. There is so much to choose from. Last night I had the fajitas which also included rice and beans along with the fixings (guac, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and tortillas) You only get 3 tortillas so just ask for more. I still ask for slices of avocado too. I believe they have a lunch buffet (see their facebook page) but have not eaten during that time. It is one of the most cheapest but also most delicious Mexican restaurant around. A pic of my boyfriend Steve enjoying a beer there.

• Visited August 2013