Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Airport(Chattanooga)
US$60
EconoLodge
Best Western Heritage Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
US$89
US$75
Rodeway Inn(Chattanooga)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskwelcome baghot tubbreakfast roomvery nice hoteldouble queenpancake machinenice stopsoftball tournamentlots of pillowscheck in was easybeds were comfortableloved this hotellobby areaenjoyed our staystaff was friendly
Reviewed 18 October 2013

On my 4 day business trip, it was WONDERFUL to comeback to a clean comfortable room. The bed was amazingly comfortable, and the pillows - wow. Wish I could have fit one in my suitcase! There was no noise filtering through from other rooms or from the hall. I'd definately recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed at this Holiday Inn in July for one night. We came in late and left early for a rafting trip. The rooms were clean, nice, and passed by bug inspection. Breakfast was good. More than just pastries and cereal, they had biscuits and gravy and eggs. I would definitely recommend if you're going to be in the area. We did not use the pool, but looked very nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Late night no reservation and need a hotel in the Chattanooga Tn. area try this little gem, very friendly and professional service from the night clerk on through to checkout the next day, very comfortable beds and really clean rooms ,nicely filling breakfast and good coffee to start your day, maybe next time we won't have to find you by chance but I sure am glad we did this time. Thanks for a really comfortable and clean stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
TEd919, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We were greeted by Nikki on our arrival. My adult daughter had arrived with us a day earlier than I had a room reserved for her, so I requested to change to 2 double beds, upgrade to a room with a couch or pay for an extra day for her. Due to hotel being booked to capacity, she could not accommodate. We improvised & managed to get through until the next day when we had reserved her a room to herself. Our room was clean, had comfortable beds, & a flat screen TV. Our AC was a little noisy, but we slept well anyway. The breakfast was the typical HIE, with the addition of Silk & chocolate milk. Even though it was crowded at breakfast each morning we were there, the staff (must have been 3 of them), kept up with keeping food stocked. We even had the pleasure of being greeted by a manager while eating our breakfast...he noticed that I brought my own raspberries & strawberries to add to my cereal & I commented that since I'm diabetic (as he is), I can't eat most of what they have to offer. We had stayed here on points, but were treated as if we were paying full price. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2013

This is a very nice Holiday Inn, with nice rooms, the housekeepers are unobtrusive, and the desk staff was great. The pillows are small, take your own. There is a WalMart, and many restaurants nearby. About 15 minutes outside of Chattanooga. The breakfast bar is great too. Hot food, not just cereal and donuts. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple