Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ooltewah
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We came last weekend for a Memorial Day Get Away and we were treated like we were celebrities. This was the friendliest place we had ever stayed . The staff met us in the halls with greetings and a smile. The breakfast attendants Betty and Teresa helped me fix my children's plates and they told me to put my feet up and relax. I was very blessed with their kindness. The pool and hot tub was very refreshing and the room was clean and roomy.We will return. Hint Hint--we used travelers coupons and got our room for a huge savings.---room was only $79 with coupon book.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Hannah H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you so very much for your incredibly kind comments about your recent visit with us. Knowing that your family had such a lovely stay is truly the best feedback we could get! I will pass on your review and make sure we all continue to provide the best service we can. Thank you again, we look forward to being able to accommodate you and your family in the future!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I think I was spoken to by every staff member at the hotel. The front desk was very helpful. We were coming down for a ball tournament (which is very close to The Summit ballpark) and they allowed us to put our things in the available rooms until they could get them all ready before it was check-in time. All the staff were all friendly, smiled, and many asked me if I needed anything. This include the house-keeping crew. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable and they had plush pillows. The room had extras like Bath and Body Works shampoo and conditioner. We visited the pool which was also extra clean and included towels. The breakfast was superb and even included Gluten Free items which I greatly appreciated with a gluten sensitivity. For those without an issues, they had a ridiculous amount of variety. They had cereals, oatmeals, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, pancakes, muffins, bagels, juice, milk, coffee, yogurts, toast....and probably more that I have left out. This would have been an added expense that was included in the hotel stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank utdr31
Hannah H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay here with us for your recent ball tournament and being able to fill out such a detailed review on your stay. I'm glad you felt that all the staff took such great care of you all! I am also please that you enjoyed breakfast so much! We hope to see you all again if your travels ever bring you in our direction! Thank you again for your business.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

What attracted us to this hotel was it's proximity to highway 75 which took us just a few minutes to get off and back on in the next morning. All the staff from the check in, to housekeeping to the breakfast staff were sincerely friendly. Young lady at front desk even allowed us to use a coupon that substantially reduced our rate even though we had a reservation and arrived after the cancellation deadline. Hotel and rooms were very clean and modern, with a good sized HD TV. Close to a variety of chain restaurants. Breakfast was average, except they also had turkey sausage patties as an option, that were not as fatty as the regular type. This will be our regular stop off hotel on our way to and from Florida every year.

Room Tip: Not certain if all rooms have a connecting door but if not I would reserve one without the next time...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for such a lovely review about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you got to use your coupon. Our staff always tries to take care of each guest so we are pleased we could accommodate your family. We look forward to seeing you on your trips to and from Florida. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Top notch friendliness and service. Fabulous breakfast. Entire facility is very clean. Easy access to property which is conveniently located to stores and restaurants. Will choose this establishment every time I in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014
Hannah H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

I am delighted to know you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites -Ooltewah; your kind feedback is truly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I am pleased that you found us to be conveniently located and you received top notched service. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Just off 75, lots of parking, nice rooms and pools. Breakfast just okay as the eggs seem to come precooked? Just no taste to them. Staff very helpful. HI still charges too much for their rooms though compared to comparable hotels such as Best Western.

Room Tip: We were able to get a ground floor and park our vehicle nearby. Very convenient.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Hannah H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. We are glad you found the staff friendly and the location convenient. We look forward to seeing you in the future, and thank you again for the positive review.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I used to live in this area, and this trip was to pick out a good hotel for our guests who are coming in for our wedding in October. When we pulled up.. I was very sad to see that we would be sharing the hotel with two large softball teams of teenage girls. My first thought was.. We are never going to get any sleep! I told the people at the front desk my concern, and they told us if we hear ANYTHING that is keeping us up.. To let them know. We slept like babies, and even though we were surrounded by the teams... We never heard a peep. So my point is... The walls aren't thin. The customer service was great. And the hotel was very modern. The breakfast was yummy, and everything was wonderful!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

It had been years since we had stayed at a Holiday Inn, but this was so nice. The room was all remodeled, luxurious bath, attentive staff. I wasn't a fan of their pillows, I felt like Red Riding Hood, some too soft, some too hard. The mattress seemed a bit lumpy, but I think that was the mattress pad. The breakfast was the best we had ever seen in a hotel. They had pancakes, sausage/gravy, scrambled eggs. pastries, 4 kinds of coffee, fruit and a multitude of other items. The staff was constantly cleaning tables, and bringing out more food. The place was spotless. We did find a couple "items" that I am not sure were bugs or droppings or what. But the whole complex was spotless, so don't know about that, just looked suspicious on top of tv and floor.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ooltewah
Hampton Inn Chattanooga-North/Ooltewah
Springhill Suites by Marriott Chattanooga North/Ooltewah
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland
6 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga

Address: 6274 Artesian Cir, Ooltewah, TN 37363-7266
Region: United States > Tennessee > Ooltewah
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ooltewah
Price Range: £78 - £116 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga 2.5*
The newest addition to the Ooltewah-Collegedale area, is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chattanooga-Ooltewah, Tennessee! We are conveniently located to I-75 at exit 11, just a short drive to downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee. With our world class service and many Chattanooga-Ooltewah businesses, restaurants and attractions within a short driving distance, you ll discover why our guests have selected us as their preferred hotel in Chattanooga-Ooltewah! This state-of-the-art hotel features in room amenities such as free high-speed Internet access, microwave and refrigerator, 32 flat panel LCD TV and free local calls. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, take time to relax and enjoy our indoor heated swimming pool, business center, and fitness center. Points of interest: Companies:, Volkswagen, McKee Foods, Enterprise South Industrial Park, US Express Hospitals: Erlanger, Cumberland Hall Psychiatric, Healthsouth Chattanooga Rehab Universities: Univ. of Tennessee-Chattanooga, Chattanooga St. Technical Community College, Lee University, Cleveland St. Community College, Southern Adventist University. Local Attractions: Tennessee Aquarium, BellSouth Park, Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls, Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park, Southern Bell Riverboat, I-Max 3D Theater. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Chattanooga-Ooltewah Tennessee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ooltewah Springs-Chattanooga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Chattanooga-Ooltewah