“Beautiful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Beth B
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Was a beautiful cabin. Loved the location. Close between both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Will go back for sure.

Jacquelin...
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The cabin has a great location, about 15 from Dollywood. It was nice and tidy. When we had questions, the owner called back immediately. Great WiFi. Be sure to pack dvd’s if you have little ones. Overall, great experience!

CHRISTIE...
“All the comforts of home in a beautiful, quiet, relaxing environment!”
Reviewed 5 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The booking went smoothly, access was easy, and everything we needed for our stay was provided! Pots, tableware, extra blankets, towels - they even provided a puzzle and a few *excellent* novels! WiFi worked fine, even in the mountains. Our deposit was refunded promptly. There were a couple of minor things we had to deal with, but we just went with the flow....No problems big enough to prevent this from being a 5 star!

We stayed in Old Glory over Thanksgiving week. Our family of 5, all adults, were very comfortable. We went there for quiet relaxation, to spend some quality family time together, and see a few attractions, and we were not disappointed.

If you're looking for a clean, economical cabin with all the comforts of home (incuding WiFi!), look no further - you'll find all you need at Old Glory!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
carenj78
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Worst cabin I've stayed in”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

The cabin was decent as far as decor and the kitchen was supplied with the necessities but I was unaware that the cable had very limited channels for kids. The stairs are at an uncomfortable location and steep. The downstairs has no vents and I didn't realize that until the next morning when I was trying to locate them because it was so cold. The next night I found two heaters in the downstairs closet and when I plugged one in my sons room, it kicked the breaker in the middle of the night causing the next room to also lose electricity and so both kids slept in cold rooms again. The jacuzzi tub in the master upstairs only filled up half way before the water was just cold out of the faucet. The master has no lock so if you need alone time with your spouse you have to move the night stand in front of the door because kids are unpredictable. I've stayed in Gatlinburg multiple times and I thought I'd save money with this cabin but you get what you pay for.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing