“Rude, unfriendly, EXPENSIVE”

Dining options: After-hours
Fairview, Tennessee
“Rude, unfriendly, EXPENSIVE”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I had never been to a marble slab creamery so we looked over the flavors and mix ins for a moment. We were ignored when we asked a question, and when I told the guy not to mix a brownie or fudge into my ice cream he did it anyway! 35 bucks for 5 ice creams... and it's not even good.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank KerrieC85

knoxville
“Unfriendly, poor service.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped in for icecream. The teenage girls who were working completely ignored us. Finally one came up to the counter and just looked at me. I assumed that meant place my order. No please no thank no customer service, even after leaving an undeserved tip. It is ashame that kind of service is found in the heart of Pigeon Forge. Not too mention its not easy justifying buying expensive icecream and not at least getting friendly service. We will go to Baskin Robbin's next store next time.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank familyblck
Sevierville
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Pretty good ice cream. Kinda pricey! Will be back again.. I always recommend this place for friends and family

Plainfield, Illinois
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We happened upon this place after eating dinner at one of the neighboring restaurants and it was a great find! We got milkshakes, which were about $6, but worth it!! They were huge and tasted fantastic!! Will definitely visit if ever in the area again. Staff was all very nice too.

Visited May 2014
norfolk
“Ice Cream”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

If your gonna get ice cream this is the place to go there banana split during a hot rod run day is what everyone needs to keep them calm and cool through all the traffic.

Visited April 2014