“Best ice cream in Pigeon Forge”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #11 of 20 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ice cream in Pigeon Forge”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family and I come here every summer on vacation. The ice cream is always amazing and staff very friendly. We've never been let down.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank stregisL

“ok”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

very limited flavors, asked for a single scoop in a cone and ended up with a double scoop and got charged for it.

Visited July 2014
Stillwater, Pennsylvania
“Comparable to Cold Stone”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Ice cream was very good. A good comparison to Cold Stone Creamery which is my favorite. Loved it! Ice cream was very creamy and the mix ins were varied and yummy

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Amanda T
Fairview, Tennessee
“Rude, unfriendly, EXPENSIVE”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I had never been to a marble slab creamery so we looked over the flavors and mix ins for a moment. We were ignored when we asked a question, and when I told the guy not to mix a brownie or fudge into my ice cream he did it anyway! 35 bucks for 5 ice creams... and it's not even good.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank KerrieC85
knoxville
“Unfriendly, poor service.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped in for icecream. The teenage girls who were working completely ignored us. Finally one came up to the counter and just looked at me. I assumed that meant place my order. No please no thank no customer service, even after leaving an undeserved tip. It is ashame that kind of service is found in the heart of Pigeon Forge. Not too mention its not easy justifying buying expensive icecream and not at least getting friendly service. We will go to Baskin Robbin's next store next time.

• Visited June 2014