“Awesome”
Review of All Season Suites

All Season Suites
Ranked #40 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 13 October 2009

This was our first time at All seasons and we loved it everything was excellent the room ,the front desk workers, the breakfast,very friendly and nice folk will stay again

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank nanny027

Reviewed 30 August 2009

After checking reviews, I chose the All Season Suites hotel for our weekend trip to Dollywood and Splash Country. There were four of us in the room (2 children, 2 adults). Because we have a 2 year old, I wanted somewhere close to Dollywood so my husband or I could return easily with our son if a nap was needed and our daughter could continue to play at the parks. This hotel is so close to Dollywood (a 1-2 minute drive)! The trolley stops next door at the KOA campground if you want to avoid parking costs. Check-in was very smooth and the staff was very friendly (they even had bags of popcorn for us). The room was very spacious and had two televisions with a wide array of channels. The kitchen with a full fridge is extremely handy and I was able to wash my son's travel cups in the dishwasher. The hotel is a little dated and needs some upgrades, but it was clean. The shower controls were a bit challenging, but the water pressure was great. We did not use the pool or hot tub, but they appeared to be nice and well kept. The beds were not super comfortable, but passable. You will probably want to bring your own pillows. Since the hotel is off the main strip, it was really quiet. Everything was very nice, but the breakfast was AWESOME!!! The omelet lady was the best. The make-your-own waffles were a big hit with the kids. The coffee was better than the usual hotel coffee. They have a large selection of pastries and several cereals. It was a much superior breakfast than the typical hotel offers. They also have computers in the lobby with free wi-fi. That was great for us to check our email and the weather online. We would return without hesitation to the All Season Suites, especially if Dollywood was in the plan.

2  Thank 4pigeons
Reviewed 23 August 2009

We moved to this hotel after a bad experience at another in the area. The front desk staff was very accommodating and allowed my husband to inspect the room before making a committment. The room was HUGE with a kitchen, table, seperate sleeping area and sofa sleeper. I noted a few items on a card left in the unit and those items were taken care of immediately. We ate the continental breakfast each morning and my husband always ordered an omlette - the kids and I were happy with the cereal & waffles. The kids enjoyed the popcorn in the evenings and swimming in the pool a couple of nights. All staff were very nice - except one of the omlette ladies. She acted like she did not want to make an omlette for my husband when he placed his order 10 min before breakfast ended. She also yelled at both of us (and a few other guests) when we couldn't get the cereal dispenser to work. I work in hospitality and there is a much better way to assist someone when they are having trouble without humiliating them in front of a room of people. The hotel is convenient to everything in Pigeon Forge. If we come back we will definately stay here again.

3  Thank 2boysvacationmom
Reviewed 22 August 2009

for our first trip to pigeon forge we had no idea where to stay,we found all seasons suites on trip advisor and gave it a try.we are glad we did,dollywood and downtown shopping is only minutes away.the staff was great.we will stay again...soon hopefully.

1  Thank 5ncbears
Reviewed 13 August 2009

We were very pleased with what All Season Suites offered us. Beginning with the blessing of granting us an early check-in (2PM vs. 3PM published time), we were glad to have made this selection.

Upon walking in to the room, we noticed a bit of a strange odor, but it was kind of an antiseptic smell, not one of dirt. The suite offered a bedroom with two full beds (I believe it was advertised as queens...a bit of a negative), a living room area with a hide-a-bed that my son said was not too uncomfortable, a small dining room table, a kitchenette, a bathroom and vanity area. The controls on the shower were a bit different than we were used to, but the shower head was a multi-stream model that provided a pulsed stream if desired.

The pool was fine, open til 11PM, which we used a few times. The water was not cold, and it was crystal clear. The whirlpool was not large, but very warm and a nice place for a relaxing sit.

The continental breakfast was a nice surprise, because they make custom omettes on top of all the other goodies offered. This was a big plus for my wife, who always wants to have some eggs in the morning.

I asked for a local recommendation for good southern barbecue from the desk clerk, and he was happy to provide me with the name of a restaurant that did indeed give us a wonderful meal.

Finally, the location of this business is "off the strip" and very near Dollywood....an added bonus that we appreciated.

I would come here again in a hearbeat.

2  Thank PeterMcShane
Reviewed 10 August 2009

My family and I enjoy our stay at this hotel. Clean, roomy and the breakfast were great. Marcie was our housekeeper...I wanted to take her home. You definitely got your money's worth.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank TMB1966
Reviewed 7 August 2009

Went with friends & family. We had never been to Pigeon Forge. Relied on trip advisor reviews HEAVILY. I was thrilled to "luck out" on hotel find. Really wish I could add to the accolades of other travellers, but cannot in good faith.
Yes, the staff were friendly. The omelettes were excellent. The room was perfect, until...
Hotel overcharged us for the stay. Did get reimbursed for some of the charges, but not the overdraft fees - put a huge damper on what we could do. Currently in dispute with hotel on further charges placed on my account.
My friend woke up with what appeared to be bite marks all over her body. Mgr offered to "flip the bed" and spray. Advised that we needed to leave for a few hours. Went to Gatlinburg for the day. Came back to the room exactly as we left it. Oh, a cobweb had been removed from the window sill. Picked up the mattress and found bug exoskeletons and a live bug crawling in her bed. When my friend showed the bites, the response from mgr was "not as bad as I thought it would be."
We were given another room. This room had doorknobs coming off in our hands. To flush the toilet, we filled the trashcan with water and poured it the tank. When it was "fixed," it just kept running.
I think that the mgmnt were happy to see the back of us. When I returned home to find that an additional charge had gone through on my account, needless to say, I was through. My friend is seeking treatment from her doctor.
We will return to Pigeon Forge again, but steer clear of this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family