“Nice suite hotel but really showing its age.”
Review of All Season Suites

All Season Suites
Ranked #29 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Tennessee
“Nice suite hotel but really showing its age.”
Reviewed 15 July 2010

We spent 4 night at the All Seasons.

First, TheGood. The rooms are well laid out with the bedroom in a separate room. Plenty of room for our family of 6. The kitchen was very nice. Much larger than what I've become accustomed to in other suite hotels. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. The location is within walking distance of Dixie Stampede and several restaurants which was great since the traffic in the summer is horrible. We found Teaster Lane was not as congested. Dollywood and Splash Country were just a 5 minute drive away.

Then, The Bad. The property is in major need of a renovation. there were broken tiles in the bathroom, and the outside security door to our wind of the hotel would not shut properly without forcing it shut. One of our curtains had to be repaired. The walls had been patched up numerous times. They have done a decent job of keeping this hotel up and going but it has reached the point where it needs major work. Also, the breakfast was good but there were no meats, just cereal and breads. The omelets were good if you got to breakfast early.

Now, The Ugly. The pool was in major need of a cleaning when we were there. You could scratch your name in the scum on the tile at the waterline inside the pool. It really needed cleaning.

Overall, we had a good stay. I'd recommend it for larger families on a budget who need the extra room of a suite. The property is pretty ragged though.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Joel M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Grundy, Virginia
Reviewed 14 July 2010

We visit this area at least once a year and have stayed at many of the hotels and cabins. Most places are decent enough but this one falls a little shorter than most of the places we've stayed. This place puts me in mind of an old cheep motel. Everything is dated and worn and It even smells old when you walk through the front door. The kitchen and baths were very small (complete with mold around the tub) and there wasn't even enough uncomfortable seating for the family to set and watch tv. The breakfast was the only thing good there but there is a grumpy ol' lady who makes eggs, who refers to herself as the "boss", that does her best to ruin that too. We like to bring our breakfast back to the room, which you can do if you bring your own containers, where we would have to take turns eating because the table was only big enough for 3. The pool area and the parking was ok. This would be a ok place to stay for a contrator but not good for comfort during a family vacation.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank fredmason
Laurens, South Carolina
Reviewed 13 July 2010

My husband and I stayed at the hotel and found it to be more than we expected. From the moment we arrived the staff was fantastic!! We have stayed in many places and the staff here are the best we have encountered!
Breafast in the monring with made to order omelets, grits, gravy, biscuits, cereal, fruit. Also, coffee, juice and you can make your own waffle.
The rooms are like a small apartment with separate bedroom, full kitchenette, 2 TV's, one in Living Room area and one in Bedroom. The couch also pulled out to full sized bed. Extra blankets and pillows located in closet. The only drawback to me was the pillows are not very firm. I had to use 2 pillows because of the softness.
Athough it has a full size kitchenette, there is no software, cups, pots etc... But Carolyn at the desk had told uso let them know whatever we needed. They would bring it to our room. Coffee maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, fridge with freezer, micro. 2 burner stove.
The bathroom was small but clean. Separate dressing area with mirror, and hair dryer.
I really like the "noise ordinance rule" as well. They have designated hours to curb any excessive noise when people are trying to sleep. We did not hear people running up and down the hall, doors slamming etc. That you normally hear at most hotels.
The pool was small but very clean and the as very nice. Some people made the comment the hot tub should be hotter but it was comfortable to me.
The hotel is located on Dollywood Lane and not far from the main attractions. Easy access getting in and out of hotel parking lot.
We would definitely stay this hotel again!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank creativeeyes4
Crossville, Alabama
Reviewed 10 July 2010

My wife, 2 kids & I stayed 4 nights at All Seasons in Pigeon Forge and had a great time. The cost of the rooms factored in with the free breakfast (considering a family of 4 which would have cost 20 buck for fast food breakfast not to mention the drive to the restaurant) made the price of the rooms a good deal. For us, the location on veterans drive was a good surprise as far as access and getting to and from the north/south end of town.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Kidkev
Ada, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I have struggled with writing this review for a couple of days. I really relied on this website to help to decide where to stay in P.F. so here is what we thought.
Location- perfect.,somewhat off the main strip but not too far, quiet and good parking
Clean- was pretty clean, but is outdated, carpet was kinda yucky and blankets were old
Beds- here is where we had problems with - BEDS WERE HORRIBLE!!!!!
very hard and thin blankets
Rooms- fairly large, nice little kitchen, table and couch toliet and shower seperate from the sink (which is great)
Noise level- very low, get a room away from main area though
Amenities- nice pool and hot tub (outside)
Overall this is a decent place to stay if you don't mind hard beds and outdated rooms

1 Thank skpriest
camden
Reviewed 2 July 2010

i arrived june 27th first night horrible around 9:30 pm the people next door to us was bangging on the walls sounded like they were going to kick it down, i called front desk they came up didnt do anything, at 11:00,11:30 and 2 am called several times the lady got very nasty and rude with me saying quiet time isnt untill 11pm ok thats fine but when u have someone beatting ur wall down u would think they wouldve done something about it it says 100% satisfaction not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the next night after no sleep same crap nothing done the lady at the front desk said well i hope u get some sleep tonight i can tell u didnt get any last night ,if that DOESNT say it all then i dont know what does. house keeping never cleaned our room we had to go down stairs every day and get clean towels, it was nasty , dirty, when i complained the first night several times i told them i wanted my money back basicaly THEY LAUGHED WE WERE NOT COMPENSATED,or even TOLD SORRY, I WOULD NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN OR TELL ANYONE ELSE TO STAY AND THE BREAKFAST IF YOU COULD GET TO IT BEFORE THE MOUND OF FLYS AND HAIR THEN U WERE DOING GOOD THE LADY WHO WAS MAKING THE EGGS AND OMLETS WAS AS RUDE AS SHE COULD BE SHE DIDNT LIKE WHAT SHE WAS DOING , SHE EVEN YELLED AT A LADY FOR TRYING TO GET CEREAL IN FRONT OF EVERYONE THE PLACE WAS NASTY AND NEEDS TO BE INSPECTED the pool was so nasty and the hot tub was just gross

4 Thank smiley38320
SmokyMountainResorts, Manager at All Season Suites, responded to this review, 17 July 2010
We are sorry that this guest experienced a bad stay. Upon check out we did offer the guest a 25% discount off of a future stay at this, or any of our other properties. Our guest service agent did go to the room that was complained about twice, but heard no banging. Our pool and hot tub are kept in wonderful condition as evident by the health department scores or 95 and 100 that are posted at the front desk. We wish we could have made this guest happier and are still waiting to hear back from her.
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 June 2010

I chose this hotel after coming to this website and reading several great reviews regarding this hotel chain. This is my first review on this site. I felt I needed to share my horrible experience with the hotel in Pigeon Forge, TN. I don't know if we had the only trashy room in the hotel, but I couldn't wait to checkout. The carpet was a nasty dark green...tattered and stained throughout the suite. We kept our shoes on the entire visit. Baseboards were kicked in in several areas, exposing unfinished, dirty areas. I was going to make coffee, until I saw that there were coffee grounds and coffee still left in the carafe! Unbelievable. The overhead kitchen light blinked/clicked continuously, which was quite annoying. The shower was a mystery to us...it wasn't easy to figure out how to turn the thing on. I tried to call the front desk several times (it was after 9pm) and NO ONE answered. My husband ended up walking down to the desk to get help. We did manage to get the shower on, but it took several minutes to get it to stop dripping once turned off. The toiled wasn't bolted properly to the floor, so my kids freaked out everytime they used the bathroom. We found a roach in our bathroom the last day of our stay. Actually my 6 year old said it was there dead in the bathroom for the past few days. Interesting the housekeeping didn't clean the area well enough to see it. Speaking of housekeeping, they actually didn't properly shut our door following a cleaning, so the room was unlocked! That's just unacceptable. Then, as I walk to checkout, I hear housekeeping cursing from their supply closet. How's that for classy? The "secure" back entrance to the hotel didn't shut automatically, so it might as well have been propped open all night for whoever wanted access. The breakfast was the only thing good at this hotel. We spent as much time as we could outside the room, based on this experience. I've stayed at hotels that cost 1/2 the price of this one, and have been much more satisfied. The room we were in should be quaranteed until redone. We filled out a maintenance request, as the hotel likes to make changes as necessary. We ran out of room to write! Just plain disappointed.

3 Thank sunbeam27