Not making any reservations on our recent trip to Pigeon Forge for an extended weekend spring break stay with my two young boys & miniature schnauzer, we stoped at a few hotels on the stripe. We were steered towards the Ramada Inn near the end of the stripe near Dollywood to accomadate our k9 family member. From the friendly people at the front desk, Joe & Jeb, to the cook that made the BEST sausage gravy (didn't get her name) to the room, the location, I would highly recomend anyone with pets, or not pets, to look into staying at this Ramada Inn on their next visit to the wonderful mountains in Tenneessee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn