We stayed here over memorial day weekend. The Staff were friendly and it was a nice a quiet place. We had a nice stay. The room smelled very clean when we first walked in and everything was clean and nice. We had a pet friendly first floor room. The breakfast room was packed,but they had a nice selection of different stuff and a lady behind the counter cleaning and restocking as needed. Fresh towels everyday.Right after we arrived in the room they called and ask if our room was ok and if we were happy. I thought that was nice and polite. They brought a roll away bed very quickly when we ask for one. I would stay here again,it's got all you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn