Breakfast was good/although seating was limited. For the price we got and excellent experience of the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinberg area, it is located right on Pigeon Forge strip (at the end) and just a short journey to Gatlinberg. Although where the room were located it had limited parking so by time we rolled in at the end of our adventures we had to walk a distance to our room. The pool/hot tub was small but sufficient considering we were not there for the hotel. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The rooms/bathroom were clean and a good size for a short stay, but the bed was cheap and just ok to sleep on, the pillows were also cheap (bring your own pillows). I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn