The first thing I did after checking into this room late at night was run to the local store and buy an air freshener and a six pack so I could fall asleep. The floor was damp (everything was damp but the floor particularly) and had black stuff. I took a shower in a dirty bathtub and by the time I made it back to my bed my feet were already dirty again. One of the mirrors had sticky hand prints on it. The wifi ran with 1600 ping when I tried to play League of Legends before finally cutting out entirely. Streaming video was impossible. The entire room smelled like mold.The parking lot was full and I had to park in an auxiliary lot with inferior lighting that I definitely wasn't comfortable leaving my vehicle in, not that I had a choice. This is the worst hotel room I have been in since I was a little kid on the road with my professional musician parents.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn