My daughter and I stayed here for two nights at the beginning of May. When I drove up, after driving all around the Smokies for hours, my first thought was "Oh no! I really blew this one!" I was completely wrong! The room was average for a hotel room, but both of us loved the beds, the breakfasts, the helpful people at the front desk, and especially the fact that there were no loud, obnoxious noises to be heard at all inside the room. It was nice, clean, quiet, perfect location,and fantastic! Way better than the hotel I paid more than 3 times the price for the month before in Charleston. Don't let the appearance fool you. It's great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, Restaurants, Full Hot Breakfast, Trolley Service, Refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, Iron/Board, 32" Flat Panel TV and microwave in every room, All King & Queen Beds, Non-Smoking Property, Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools, Value Vacation Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Comfort Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Inn