I arrived in Pigeon Forge on June 23, 2012 and decided to stay in a Comfort Inn for two days before the rest of my family arrived.Do yourself a favor and stay at another Comfort Inn Suites. There are plenty to choose from down the road. You might pay a couple of dollars more but it will be worth it. This hotel is very old and needs to be seriously remodel. I will say the hotel staff was very friendly, however, it did not make up for all the things that are seriously wrong with this hotel. A few good things, they do have suites and if you are lucky to get on the first floor they have a door that leads out to the parking lot. The bathroom was large, but the ceiling was old and the paint in the corner was chipping. A big plus, the room did have a safe. As far as a suite, we all know the mattress on the sleeper sofa's aren't the best, but this was the worst I have ever seen. It look like it was 10 years old. The mattress was brown and torn. I immediatley went to management and complained and I was told there was nothing they could do and they were sold out and could not switch rooms. I was told the next day I would receive a brand new one. Well when I returned the next day I found a matress that was 5 years old. A plus for the hotel was they have a great free breakfast. They have almost everything you would want to eat. A plus they are the closes Comfort Suites to Dollywood, but do yourself a favor and drive the extra mile.The hotel smells like it needs the carpet clean or replaced. When I informed the hotel staff what I thought, they did say they were getting there carpets clean. I will say I am normally a big fan of Comfort Inn Suites, but this one failed terribly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, Restaurants, Full Hot Breakfast, Trolley Service, Refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, Iron/Board, 32" Flat Panel TV and microwave in every room, All King & Queen Beds, Non-Smoking Property, Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools, Value Vacation Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Comfort Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Inn