We stayed 3 nights in October 20-21-22. Three adults and one grandchild. The exterior of this property is misleading . It has definately been around for a while but has been well maintained . The parking lot was well marked & the spaces were wide enough for ease of parking. The building we stayed in ( #7 ) was very convienent to the Office , Pool & Breakfast room.The beds were comfortable. We had a microwave , small fridge & two cup coffee maker Every employee we had contact with was very friendly and accomidating. The breakfast was good and the staff were friendly in the eating area. We decided to leave one day short of our planned stay and the desk clerks on duty that evening were very polite and helpful. We would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, Restaurants, Full Hot Breakfast, Trolley Service, Refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, Iron/Board, 32" Flat Panel TV and microwave in every room, All King & Queen Beds, Non-Smoking Property, Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools, Value Vacation Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Comfort Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Inn