Staff very friendly and helpful.Nice rooms, LOVE their pillows. Remodeling was in progress, but you could not tell. Breakfast was very good, but they were storing boxes in the sitting area. this was taken a lot away table space away. I would stay here again.
This has nothing todo with the hotel...
Pigeon Forge is not pedestrian friendly. There is no cross walks on the street. So if you decide to walk to the Stampede or any where else be careful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane, an award winner among Pigeon Forge hotels, provides all you want and more, like balconies, in-room coffee, and family and Jacuzzi suites with gas fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Comfort Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Inn