“Excellent Staff, Great Service, Fair accomadations”

Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane
Ranked #37 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 26 July 2010

From Arrival to Departure, the staff was excellent. They met every request and every time REFUSED a tip. The room was clean. They have a safe in each room though and don't tell you that you'll be charged for it. There was no desk, table or chairs in our room, other than a sofa bed and coffee table. Hard to work on a computer without a table. When I complained, the staff brought up a table from the breakfast room and 2 chairs. My grandson's Nintendo DS was stolen while we were there, but it wasn't the motels fault they rented a room to thieves. Hope they enjoy it. Really not a bad place, but the best thing is absolutely the staff. They were awesome.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane

Reviewed 12 July 2010

We stayed at this hotel for Spring Break with our children. The hotel is clean and in a great location. The room was a good size with a balcony and had good storage. There was a mini mini kitchen bar that had a sink and microwave and cabinets for storage, that was nice because we were there for a week and had extra items. A few problems were: the hotel pool was indoor and not big enough for the number of rooms that are in it and on top of that the Quality Inn that is next door shares the pool. It was, literally, standing room only. The breakfast area is too small for the number of rooms that the hotel has..again standing room only. There isn't a business center. I would recommend this hotel...maybe in the off season.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ktschooley
Reviewed 10 July 2010

We went through their website and purchased a vacation package and recieved a good deal. The staff was very nice and the hotel is very clean and comfortable. We had access to an indoor pool and outdoor pool (located next door) the kids loved it! Their breakfast was really good and plentiful. We will be booking with them in the future.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2010

The bed was not comfortable & the room needed updating. They didn't clean the toilet and it was rocking all over the place. Then when we checked out they changed the price on the last day of the stay which added about $70.00 more to the price. When I got home I checked my checking account & they tried to charge me $96.98 extra than the already agreed price. I had to call the hotel & let them know that they needed to take that off.
I will never stay at that Comfort Inn again. They don't even have internet available for the guests at the hotel & the front desk wouldn't print us directions so we could get back home. Very disappointed with the hotel & service.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank willalic
PFTravler, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2010

Willalic,

I apologize for your experience in PF and at our property but we do not have a record of your stay at our property nor do we have anything on our front desk log concerning your complaints. Please check to make sure that you stayed at our property as sometimes guests will get us confused with other Comfort Inns in the PF area. If in fact you did stay at our property, please accept my apologies and know that we will address this matter and be in contact with you. Thank you for brining this to our attention. Ken Maples, Owner/Partner.

Reviewed 26 May 2010

Staff /Room/Price everything was wonderful Stay here, best choice for the money!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank JerylLeigh
Reviewed 13 May 2010

My sister, mom and I stayed at this Comfort Inn while visiting Pigeon Forge and Dollywood. We were very well satisfied with the room, staff and breakfast. I work for a Comfort Suites and Country Inn so I am always comparing ours with the ones I stay in. In all areas I think they pass "the test". The front desk staff was especially nice and friendly as well as the housekeepers I encountered. The breakfast person (man) on duty was also friendly. Rooms were clean and spacious and we really liked the balcony. This is our place to stay when we are in Pigeon Forge again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank travel1usa3
Reviewed 12 May 2010

My husband, I and our 3 children stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. We enjoyed our beautiful mountain view from our personal balcony, but we also noticed that not all rooms have a mountain veiw. When we arrived at the pool we saw that a child had done number two on the concrete around the pool. We called the desk and they cleaned it immediately. The breakfast was delicious, and we all enjoyed making our own waffles with the waffle maker. The beds were very comfortable (our 10, 4, & 2 yr.olds slept in 1 bed comfortably) and we heard absolutley no noise throughout both nights. The rooms were also very spacious, and the fact that there was a refrigorator and microwave in the room was nice, so we could put or leftovers from eating out inside. Overall it was a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family