Island Drive Lodge
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$85
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$114
Orbitz.com
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$236
US$190
US$167
Hampton.com
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$120
ClarionHotels
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$336
US$258
US$306
US$291
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanelvis impersonatorcomedy barnbiscuitswould stay againfridge and microwavestaff was very friendlyking suitewheel
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed here April 18th- 20th 2014. Our room was adequately stocked with linens. We were supplied with all amenities. Our room appeared clean and refreshing. We were very pleased with our stay here and will do so again when visiting Pigeon Forge TN.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank ConnieW126
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Made reservation online and my card was accepted and confirmed. Left NC to head to TN. Got a call around 7 pm from Island Drive Lodge to "Confirm" my reservation and I said yes that I was on my way. She said that they would be waiting for me. Get there around 11pm bc of the car show traffic. Take my sleeping 3 year old in to get my room and the guy at the front desk tells me that he doesn't have a reservation for me bc my card was denied. (and I have used it several times on the way there with NO issues). So I asked him if he could try my card again and he tells me that it won't do me any good, that he no longer had any rooms (even though the Vacancies sign was still lit). So I got a cheaper room elsewhere and my card "Magically" worked there. Needless to say what really happened was they sold my room out from under me. My family, friends, and I come to Pigeon Forge 2 times a year and I told them about the horrible customer service. They will NEVER make reservations here and neither will I! This was completely unacceptable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
15  Thank AlesciaCaldwell
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here a while back, and we liked it.It was clean, and the beds were comfortable and we liked the location. Most of the the motels along the strip are fairly decent, and of course some not so decent. But I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014

There is a go cart track on one side of hotel that was open late. We were in Rm 136 on the opposite side. If able to reserve room, I would ask for room opposite the track. Clean, comfy and near Magiquest and the Tomb. Oh and The Wheel is directly across street.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

electrical outlets handing on walls no covers over them, fan in heater was loud,hair in shower drain,no coffee for coffee pot,door hard to close.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends