“"Look, here comes the single guy!"”
Review of Island Drive Lodge

Island Drive Lodge
Ranked #75 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 28 May 2014

"He'll take anything!"

That's what I thought to myself when I drove around to the backside of the far building and saw the three huge hotel dumpsters not 15 feet from my door. And sure enough, this morning was garbage day.

The room was fine. The staff was friendly. And I am used to dumpy accomodations for forty bucks. Everyone at the desk should know about garbage day. Maybe they could forego renting out these "dude rooms" on Tuesday nights?

Oh well, I guess it's still better than listening to babies crying or teenagers humping all night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank joerazz1028

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed here the last weekend in April and we really enjoyed our stay. We had two rooms and came down for the Loretta Lynn concert and to visit Dollywood. The motel is in a good location. Staff was friendly and check-in was easy. Rooms were great. They must have excellent maids on staff. Couldn't find anything to complain about! Keep up the good work! It's an older motel but it's well kept and clean which is the important things.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank CrissyR1979
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I spent the weekend at this property.
Had a wonderful time with friends, good staff, friendly, & helpful. Nice clean rooms. The staff was helpful and so nice..
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE....

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank type0chik
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed here April 18th- 20th 2014. Our room was adequately stocked with linens. We were supplied with all amenities. Our room appeared clean and refreshing. We were very pleased with our stay here and will do so again when visiting Pigeon Forge TN.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank ConnieW126
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Made reservation online and my card was accepted and confirmed. Left NC to head to TN. Got a call around 7 pm from Island Drive Lodge to "Confirm" my reservation and I said yes that I was on my way. She said that they would be waiting for me. Get there around 11pm bc of the car show traffic. Take my sleeping 3 year old in to get my room and the guy at the front desk tells me that he doesn't have a reservation for me bc my card was denied. (and I have used it several times on the way there with NO issues). So I asked him if he could try my card again and he tells me that it won't do me any good, that he no longer had any rooms (even though the Vacancies sign was still lit). So I got a cheaper room elsewhere and my card "Magically" worked there. Needless to say what really happened was they sold my room out from under me. My family, friends, and I come to Pigeon Forge 2 times a year and I told them about the horrible customer service. They will NEVER make reservations here and neither will I! This was completely unacceptable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
15  Thank AlesciaCaldwell
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here a while back, and we liked it.It was clean, and the beds were comfortable and we liked the location. Most of the the motels along the strip are fairly decent, and of course some not so decent. But I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014

There is a go cart track on one side of hotel that was open late. We were in Rm 136 on the opposite side. If able to reserve room, I would ask for room opposite the track. Clean, comfy and near Magiquest and the Tomb. Oh and The Wheel is directly across street.

• Stayed: February 2014