We spend a lot of time in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and thought that we knew all of the lodging opportunities available. Our friends have repeatedly told us about MainStay Suites which is off the parkway by about 1 mile.
We booked by calling the hotel and using our corporate rate we came within a few dollars of the convention folks who were there this last week of October. Upon arrival we were pleasantly greeted at check-in which was quickly accomplished. Note - if you arent going to use the safe tell them right then and they will take the safe charge off your bill. Upon entry to our suite we were pleased to see 2 queen beds, a separate living space containing a full sized fridge, stove, microwave and sink. There was a nicely sized eating/working bar that split the kitchen area from the living area that contained a sofa anda flat screen TV that could be swiveled for watching from the bedroom area. The bathroom was clean as spic and span as was the carpet in the living areas. We stayed here 3 nights. The view from our room (also had a balcony) faced in the direction of Mt LeConte and was breath taking. It is so much quieter being away from the noise of the parkway and you notice right away the care that the staff takes with all facets of the operation to include housekeeping, breakfast and the outside landscaping.
We were impressed with the breakfast offerings which included make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, a variety of breads and cereals as well as oatmeal.
This is a hidden gem which I have attempted to describe as best I can. We were delighted and found our rate to be exceptional in that this was one of the last weeks of leaf looking here in the Smokies. We plan on returning here quite often. This would also be a great place for familes as the sofa makes out into a bed. This property also has a small but adequate fitness facility, a large indoor pool and hot tub and as the season permits a large outdoor pool and lazy river. What are you waiting for? Book it now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mainstay Suites an ALL-SUITE hotel located in Pigeon Forge. Indoor/outdoor pools, full breakfast. Located near the new LeConte Center, Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, The all new Island, WonderWorks and Titanic Museum. We also have a convention center for up tp 350 guest with meeting room space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your MainStay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Mainstay Suites
- Mainstay Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Mainstay Pigeon Forge
- Mainstay Suite Pigeon Forge